Cross dressing White men.

So for the past year or so I’ve “dated” a few white guys who were loosely interested in the cuckold aspect of our lifestyle. Now I’m not into white guys at all, so I was generally speaking fairly unimpressed...that’s an entirely different story.

One theme that I did find interesting however were the two I met that wanted to get into cross dressing. Now, in their fantasies, it was always being dressed in lingerie as an act of submissiveness to the bull and myself ect...so on and so forth.

I wouldn’t want a white guy anywhere near me or my bull when we’re together so I wasn’t really into that but I really enjoyed the idea of them dressing up for me in normal every day situations.

So that said; I wanted to see if this is a big desire for a lot of white guys. I want to start encouraging more white men to start cross dressing. So let’s talk about your experiences and goals. Sure photos are great encouragement for other white guys but stories help as well.

Tell me when you first thought of how dressing as a woman, how it denotes your feelings toward the Black to White movement, all of it! I’m excited to hear and encourage!

Sincerely,
Nichole
Nichole, I enjoy wearing panties, thigh-highs and pumps. It makes me feel sexy. My goal is to go in public. Xoxoxo

I did try on one or two things when I was very young. In my mid-twenties my gf was an air stewardess and I started imagining what might be going on when she was away. It excited me and I would check out her underwear and imagine who was seeing her in some of it. I started having cuckold fantasies. Years later after a long affair with a friend of mine she left me and I started buying some female underwear, then heels, etc. I think I wanted to be her. I even met one or two men in hotel rooms so I could experience a bit of how she must have felt with him. It is, like a lot of all this, a ******* which draws you further and further in.

I did try on one or two things when I was very young. In my mid-twenties my gf was an air stewardess and I started imagining what might be going on when she was away. It excited me and I would check out her underwear and imagine who was seeing her in some of it. I started having cuckold fantasies. Years later after a long affair with a friend of mine she left me and I started buying some female underwear, then heels, etc. I think I wanted to be her. I even met one or two men in hotel rooms so I could experience a bit of how she must have felt with him. It is, like a lot of all this, a ******* which draws you further and further in.
It started with me at a very young age and has been a life long addiction. In fem for BBC cock ******* addiction 🖤🍆💃

Back