Create a cheating friendly atmosphere within your marriage

I kind of did this by accident. Introduced the idea of 3-some with another guy. We talked about it a lot, but then it never happened. Turns out she took the idea of it and just went behind my back and slept around. Guess she figured I was ok with her fucking other guys she could just do it on her own.

I kind of did this by accident. Introduced the idea of 3-some with another guy. We talked about it a lot, but then it never happened. Turns out she took the idea of it and just went behind my back and slept around. Guess she figured I was ok with her fucking other guys she could just do it on her own.
Cheating as opposed to ethical, concensual non-monogamy. The reason I made a bid whoopdeedoo about the title of this thread. There's a difference...Some (ahem) .iss the glaring difference between the two

Cheating as opposed to ethical, concensual non-monogamy. The reason I made a bid whoopdeedoo about the title of this thread. There's a difference...Some (ahem) .iss the glaring difference between the two
I don't care about what you think. You go to poor countries where the people have nothing to bully and ki ll them. An empty headed order follower, nothing more. Evil people much more intelligent than you start wars so dumb people like you can move the ball down the field for them. You're like a 20 dollar ******. Just a cheap scoundrel

I don't care about what you think. You go to poor countries where the people have nothing to bully and ki ll them. An empty headed order follower, nothing more. Evil people much more intelligent than you start wars so dumb people like you can move the ball down the field for them. You're like a 20 dollar ******. Just a cheap scoundrel
You're a baby. Not grown. Your life experience is as uncle Sam's little disgusting little *******.

You're a baby. Not grown. Your life experience is as uncle Sam's little disgusting little *******.
Shhhhhh.
Grown folks are speaking 🤫

Despite what you think (and possibly pissing off a Veteran or two), One of us is POSTING about their fantasies, the other POSTING and vividly living out his fantasies...look in the mirror, or our posted content, let me know who is who😇

LUV YA🤗

Last edited:
Shhhhhh.
Grown folks are speaking 🤫

Despite what you think (and possibly passing off a Veteran or two), One of us is POSTING about their fantasies, the other POSTING and vividly living out his fantasies...look in the mirror, or our posted content, let me know who is who😇

LUV YA🤗
At the end of the day you bully and ******* poor people for rich smart people, because you are one of the dumb people they convinced to carry out their dirty work. Have a nice day. I don't care about anything you say or think. Lmaoooo you're uncle Sam's bitch nothing more

At the end of the day you bully and ******* poor people for rich smart people, because you are one of the dumb people they convinced to carry out their dirty work. Have a nice day. I don't care about anything you say or think. Lmaoooo you're uncle Sam's bitch nothing more
I ruffled someones fluffy Lil feathers...🦤.
It happens🤷🏿‍♂️

Doubt anyone ever got this honest with ya before. Guys like you only put themselves around others that share their toxic mentality. You can't insult me, you're not intelligent enough to do so. Thank you for the entertaining laughable notions you tried to pose.

Like what. Qos accessories? I gave my wife a key chain. It's on her keys. Also all panties and bra and leggings. Perfume. Plus don't bother her if she is on her phone, or takes a call and leaves to talk. Just wanna let her do her thing if she is or wants to. We still fuck. Married 17 almost 18 years
The sine qua non of wives cheating is with BBC...nothing hotter or sexier. Nothing charges me up like seeing black men fucking white wives

Back