Creampie x nylon/pantyhose fetish

ibo

Male
One of my biggest fantasies when I was with my ex was for her to go out and have sex with a well endowed black male and have tights/pantyhose. Her being fucked doggystyle and then he cums in her and then she raises the tights/pantyhose back up to let the creampie drizzle out and then come home for me to clean it up or have sex with her. Anyone have similar fantasies or experiences?

I love eating freshly fucked pussy,and love licking strange cum off the crotch of my wife's panties! The whore used to work third shift,and used to get bored and horny in the middle of her shift,she had three or four coworkers who would pump her cunt full of cum,unfortunately only one at a time on any given night,and she would sit on my face when she got home in the morning! Then I would add my seed and eat her again! Sometimes her panties were missing all together when she came home. There was a dirty old panty sniffer who used to steal her panties when she would go in the locker room to change,he took so many pairs of her panties,she didn't have any to wear home! She would put her dirty clothes in a bag,and when she got home her dirty panties would be missing from the bag every time she worked with this guy! He was a master at stealing them! I told her to really rub the crotch of them in your pussy and make them well seasoned for the perv! Anyone who goes to that length to steal your panties,and is that good at stealing them deserves to really enjoy the sluts aroma and flavor! I admired the old perv,and told her to let him enjoy your panties,he's harmless! We had to go buy her more underwear! He probably had no idea that he was licking and sniffing his coworkers cum on her underwear! We kept her high end panties at home and bought her cheaper ones to wear to work,so the perv could steal them. He probably thought it was my cum,and sometimes it was. After he retired the panty thefts stopped. These days I like to steal her panties after she showers and sniff them myself.

Back