So tonight's adventure...

I'm out of town for work for a few days this week, and Jen decided it would be amusing and fun to meet her regular bull for a playdate tonight. She has never played with him without me there since they started up last fall.

They played for TWO hours straight and had me listen on the phone in my hotel room. I could hear him giving my wife the business on speaker phone even when I wemt to the bathroom!

I am out of town for work and today Jen texted me to tell me she gave one of her boytoys a blowjob in the morning before work. Now he is on his way to see her for round 2 after work!

And THEN, as if that wasn't enough long distance cucking for one day, she may have plans to finish tonight with her black boy toy with the giant cock. The one who fucks her for two to three hours every time they play. Yikes! I can feel the horns she put on my head right now!

They are cuddling now. I left the room for a bit. They'll do another round soon I am sure and it turns me on when I miss some of it. Nothing like walking in the room and finding my wife doing something she wasn't doing when I last saw her. Twists the knife a bit in a hot way!

Back