He just came again on her pussy and they made me clean a second creampie! Now her thing is when I'm done cleaning her she doesn't let me go away until I show her that I swollowed it. She wanted to make sure I didn't spit it out when she wasn't looking...What an evil bitch!

Creampie is an acquired taste but it seems that you are now conditioned to eat it automatically after their coupling. It actually comes naturally when you embrace being a cuckold and of course much easier if you have not had an orgasm recently. Much harder if you have cum before they do so keep your hands off your own penis!

Creampie is an acquired taste but it seems that you are now conditioned to eat it automatically after their coupling. It actually comes naturally when you embrace being a cuckold and of course much easier if you have not had an orgasm recently. Much harder if you have cum before they do so keep your hands off your own penis!
Yeah, I'm not allowed to cum until they say so. I also need his permission to touch the Mrs now.

Also, they are going at it right now! I am sitting on the bed across from them watching them on the other one. He is pounding her doggystyle. Anyone want new pics?

Back