Sadly we had to call off tonight. Too close to Christmas and we still have wrapping to do and a few last minute presents to get. Going to get together next week instead.

Jen has a naughty adventure planned for tonight! Two black bulls at the same time tonight to celebrate New Years!

This is an overnight getaway and these guys are good friends comfortable with tagteams and gangbanging white wives. Tonight should be loads of fun.

And to add salt to a cuckold's wound, Jen just left to see her white boytoy for a quickie before tonights festivities. I haven't fucked her in weeks and wont be allowed to touch her though she will definitely have had THREE other cocks in her by the end of the day. What an evil bitch!

Pics and updates to cum!

Jen has a naughty adventure planned for tonight! Two black bulls at the same time tonight to celebrate New Years!

This is an overnight getaway and these guys are good friends comfortable with tagteams and gangbanging white wives. Tonight should be loads of fun.

And to add salt to a cuckold's wound, Jen just left to see her white boytoy for a quickie before tonights festivities. I haven't fucked her in weeks and wont be allowed to touch her though she will definitely have had THREE other cocks in her by the end of the day. What an evil bitch!

Pics and updates to cum!
Ohhhhhh

I can tell from your own words that you are in cuckold misery.... Nice!! She's a very hot and very sensual woman who knows how to start of a year with a great bang!! You share as you can Dave and try to keep the ole fly dry!! I always enjoy hearing about your sexy frolics!! Now get back on your leash ....
:)))) gulp

Back