This is the Internet, posts like this are supposed to be full of empty promises lol.
Love this thread and you're all so lucky to get to play like that. His BBC is huge when he pulls out and not even fully hard.

Jen may have a date for tomorrow night too. 50/50 right now, but it will be a hotel meet with one of the guys from pics in this thread. She's very excited and wants me to tell you she is going to make me clean a few very messy loads
Lucky guy !!! Can't wait to hear about it

We are on our way to the hotel now. We have a suite in Manchester. Jen and her bull want to take advantage of in a suite being able to lock me out of the room and onto the couch.

Not sure how many pics I will get, I may only be let in for cleanup duty between rounds. Last time Jen played with this guy he came 4 times. I'll do updates as I'm sure to have plenty of free time tonight...

We are here! The FIRST thing my wife did when we got in the suite was she checked to see if there was a lock on the bedroom door. Then to make sure the couch opened up.

God I love her...

would love to hear your thoughts, how you feel and what your doing throughout the night as well.
Will do. We love to share. I just got back from the store, I can hear her in the bathroom blowdrying her hair.

We are very experienced as swingers and even now pretty experienced and comfortable with cuckolding. No real jitters or jealousy, just looking forward to a fun night of fucking and cucking. Hoping they both really get into the humiliation tonight.

how do u like to be humiliated. whats your best humiliating experience to date.
Jen once locked me in my den when I wasn't looking and fucked my best friend in the next room as an April Fools Day joke. I heard the latch of the door, then high heels click-clacking across the hardwood floor to the guest room. Then moaning as they started going to town in the very next room. Every time I yelled to be let out I could hear them both laugh then go back to fucking.

Mostly, I like verbal humiliation and being ****** to eat another mans cum in front of him.

Back