Your amazing video just confirmed that you guys are having the real fun that so many cucks on this site want to have. Jen is amazing for sharing her plays like she does and A great lover who understands a legit cuck... the best! Thanks as always for sharing with us all!!

Oh, we are definitely real! It may seem like everyone here is a wannabe cuck, but there ARE plenty of couples here that are practicing cuckolding for real.

No problem. Jen and him have a regular thing and see each other every week for the most part. He just came over for a quick bootie call, but they are making plans to play again this week while I am at work.
Love it and love how you keep us posted and send all the pics and vids. My wife meets her bull on a regular basis, usually once a week or so, however I have only been able to take pics and vids on very rare occassions. it is awesome ! Your wife is very sexy too

That is awesome and I can see how it would turn both of you on!!!!
It sure did. I'm hoping for a sloppy cum kiss in the next cucking session, but I don't get a voice in how they turn out. I just have to do as I'm told. They were nice enough to let me be there this time.

It sure did. I'm hoping for a sloppy cum kiss in the next cucking session, but I don't get a voice in how they turn out. I just have to do as I'm told. They were nice enough to let me be there this time.
Yes, I totally understand. This is all about her and her enjoyment, not yours. But we cucks stick together and know that our wife receiving extreme pleasure turns us on more than anything

Servicing the black man. Natural. Right. Perfectly pure sex for the white wife and her cuck sissy hubby that is the sissy slave to his princess wife and the superior ultimate men of the world. Simple, Done.

Back