Update!

Jen has a night of fun planned tonight with one of her favorite bulls! Not only does she have a new outfit for him (meaning I haven't been allowed to play with her in it yet), but this is the bull with the more agressive streak and who cusks me nastier. They are planning on doing the cumshot doggy with me pinned under her. She wants him to pull out and cum on my face.
That is so awesome ! You are a lucky lucky man. Let us know how it goes

So, that didn't go well at all. It was one excuse after another with him, and he didn't end up showing up that night. Jen was all dolled up and ready to go too. He texted in the morning and wanted to come over before we checked out, and I told him to forget it.

We had a good time and I took care of my wife before bed. It was fun and all that, but that wasn't the point of the trip. It was time and money spent and we didnt have to.

Been there a time or two. On a lighter note, the one guy who left us hanging ended up coming back and way more than making up for the ill timed night. You made lemonade from the lemons and got to enjoy the mrs all to yourself. Yeah wins were in the mix for sure!!

Had a poster ask about what we were up to, so we thought we'd update the thread. Jen has a date tonight with her regular, and more DEPENDABLE, BBC bull. I have to work tonight and she did it this way ion purpose to twist the knife on me, lol. There is always a chance something could come up like it has and she won't see him, but if not my wife is planning on getting her brains fucked out on out marital bed while I'm stuck working tonight. They both joked that they may send me some pics to ******* me. That's about 8ish tonight, so be on the lookout for updates here.

Had a poster ask about what we were up to, so we thought we'd update the thread. Jen has a date tonight with her regular, and more DEPENDABLE, BBC bull. I have to work tonight and she did it this way ion purpose to twist the knife on me, lol. There is always a chance something could come up like it has and she won't see him, but if not my wife is planning on getting her brains fucked out on out marital bed while I'm stuck working tonight. They both joked that they may send me some pics to ******* me. That's about 8ish tonight, so be on the lookout for updates here.
Awesome !

Yeah, we play a game where after I fuck her, I brag about how I am the last cock in her pussy and reclaimed it, and all that. She deliberately goes out of her way to UNDO my hard work, and make me NOT the last cock in her pussy. Or ANY of her three holes for that matter. I fucked her this morning to keep the game going, though I'm by FAR not that most recent cock in my wife's mouth or ass. She's bragging to me she may try to double up today with her boss that she fucks on a weekly basis, before seeing her BBC bull tonight. So I may get cucked twice tonight while I am out of town.

We'll see. It's always feast or famine with Jen. She either is in a dry spell where nothing is going on with the lifestyle, or guys are chasing her down and she is beating them off with a stick. This may be Jen going back into full hotwife mode after a bit of a breather.

We have plans tonight for a playdate for Jen and her new bull. She's been seeing him once or so a week for a month now, and he's as much into making messy creampies as we are. In fact, he gets off so much on making me clean his cum off Jen's pussy that he gets hard immediately from it and they push me away when I'm done so they can go for rounds 2 and 3. There's no cleaning her up after he's gone, when he goes to the bathroom, or when she gets home and it's mostly gone. He LOVES to watch me eat up his load and demands none of it gets missed.

They both have been telling me for days that I will NOT escape clean up duty, and he is actually saving up to make his load as big as possible. And Jen told him to pull out and make it messy as he can so she can push my face in it. VERY much a turn on for me that they are enjoying plotting out my cleanup duty behind my back!

I should have some pics to post tonight so I'll update this thread. We have others on our profile, and a few from this new bull.

Wish me (GULP!) luck!
You are a lucky man and his have a beautiful good woman.

They just finished. He was fucking Jen for well over 2 hrs when they wrapped it up. And I listened to the last hour of it while on the road. She was going crazy! I was told he hsd her squirting ridiculous amounts and the bedspread needs to be washed. They also sent me two pics.

She squirted? I bet HE squirted a quart to have a fair-skinned blonde wife sucking his cock while her husband was away! He probably asked her your schedule so he can be sure to be free the next time you are away. True ownership when he has her all to himself without you even watching.

Back