I dont do male contact, no interest in having his dick in my mouth.

One of Jens bulls wants to cum on my face though. Jen and him are plotting something with me trapped in a 69 position when he busts his nut
How about he cums on your little dick, and only then can you jerk off using his cum as lube for their amusement?

Here's another idea that I think is hot. You appreciate the wedding ring still shots. How about have Jen put her left hand over her pussy and have the bull cum on that? Not only would you have to eat his cum off of her pussy, but you would have to clean up the symbol of your marriage. You might even have to take it off her finger and put it in your mouth to get ALL the cum off of it. OR, you could let the cum dry on the ring as a reminder for several days. You could let Jen or the bull do the video taping to be able to document it better.

Oh my lord! Jen's bull told her he was going to cum and she quickly got on her knees and had him cum in her mouth. Then he made her show me how much cum was in her mouth and then made her kiss me!

I got it all on video and pics too!!!
That is so HOT! You have to send me the video. I'd love to have my wife do that to me. You're so lucky to have a hot ass wife that loves BBC.

I've been able to film me eating creampies by holding my phone at an angle that shows only part of my face while I am cleaning her up, and that worked pretty well.

Maybe me holding my phone while under her pointed UP at his cock going in and out of her doggy, pov style? Then he shoots it at my mouth and I angle the phone to catch it kind of from the side? Kind of tricky because I'd be pinned under Jen with him right above me, but it might work. Getting hotwife, bull and cuck all in the same cumshot.
It'd be easier to have the bull film it. If I ever get my wife to this point, I'll probably ask her bull to either pump it deep in her pussy for me to lick out or drop it into my mouth as he cums so I get to taste her cum on his cock as he explodes. I mean after I've ate his nut out of her, the cock pumping cum in my mouth shouldn't be too big of a leap, but I'm not there yet. I guess I'd only do it if it turned wifey on to see me swallow direct.

She loves it now. When I was first trying to get her to do it she was weirded out by it and didn't want to try. Now Jen loves it and expects me to clean up her creampies. It doesn't matter if its in her pussy, ON her pussy (our favorite), on her ass, or now in her mouth...my job is to eat every bit of it.

Funny thing is, my wife doesn't swallow. She never has. me and other guys cum in her mouth, but she always spits. Now she jokes that swallowing cum is my job, not hers.

Since she doesn't swallow YOUR cum, has she ever snowballed your cum into YOUR OWN mouth?

Yes. We started doing that a few months ago. I'm not allowed to get blowjobs anymore, those are for her boyfriends only. But she likes to talk dirty to me and jerk me off until I explode. Then she puts just the tip in her mouth to catch my cum, then makes me kiss her and spits it into my mouth. And I end up swallowing it.

Cool. Could you give us an idea of what it means for her to "talk dirty" to you? Does she tell you how much better her lovers are or humiliate you for your performance. I think you have said you have a decent sized cock, so she probably can't use that. Does your cum taste different than her black lovers?

I have a good size cock, bit in pillow talk she tells me how small it is anyway to make it fun and hot. I know and she knows I'm hung, but the dirty talk of her saying things like, "your little white cock" is just super hot. And she DOES have a couple of black guys that put me to shame anyway. Like hung on a whole new level. So, when Jen is playing with guys, the understanding is my cock never comes out. The official reason to the guy is that I am ashamed and dont want to embarrass myself. The actual reason is if he sees I'm not small like she has been telling them, it kind of kills the fantasy and the dirty talk we've all had so much fun doing.

I have a good size cock, bit in pillow talk she tells me how small it is anyway to make it fun and hot. I know and she knows I'm hung, but the dirty talk of her saying things like, "your little white cock" is just super hot. And she DOES have a couple of black guys that put me to shame anyway. Like hung on a whole new level. So, when Jen is playing with guys, the understanding is my cock never comes out. The official reason to the guy is that I am ashamed and dont want to embarrass myself. The actual reason is if he sees I'm not small like she has been telling them, it kind of kills the fantasy and the dirty talk we've all had so much fun doing.
I can't recall that you have talked about chastity cages. I have seen pictures where it seems like really good sized cocks can be squeezed into really small cages. Would you consider that? Then you wouldn't have to (ironically) HIDE your large cock. AND, by showing it and it appearing to be small, your wife and her BBCs could ridicule your cock quite believably. You could take it off and fuck the ******* out of her after they leave, but while she was with her black lover, you could appear to be small and submissive (by allowing yourself to be caged). And, the pressure of your cock being constrained might add to the frustration of being sidelined while your wife gets hammered by her black boyfriend.

As for other dirty talk, Jen will ******* me with jabs about getting fucked by a real man, that my cock is too small. Or that I'm a two pump chump while her black boyfriends fuck her for two hours straight. Or at that all I'm good for is cleaning up creampies so they can start the next round.

Hot pillow talk!

Update!

Jen has a night of fun planned tonight with one of her favorite bulls! Not only does she have a new outfit for him (meaning I haven't been allowed to play with her in it yet), but this is the bull with the more agressive streak and who cusks me nastier. They are planning on doing the cumshot doggy with me pinned under her. She wants him to pull out and cum on my face.

Back