Creaming on black cock

Have a question about my wife creaming on our friend's cock. Which has only happened there times, and as great as our sex life is or has been she has only done it while fucking him. I'm not jealous or bothered by that. My desire is for her to have the best in sexual situations as possible.
Now to make this clear, I'm not talking about squirting or as they use to be known as golden showers. That is a voluntary sexual activity and it's not what we are talking about.
Also I am not talking about your normal clittoral orgasm, which I can do to her with my mouth, hand or cock.
The first time was about a year ago, we were still doing hotel meetings and had been out for drinks and we were flirting with her in public. When we got back to our room he had brought a massage table and worked her body from top to bottom. We moved to the bed where we kissed and felt her up non stop. She sat down on his cock and rode him sitting up reverse cowgirl while I worked on her nipples and kissed her, he rolled her back on the bed and was in her missionary style and I gave her my cock to suck. He made about 3 long strokes in her when he said hey man she creamed me. I looked at his cock as he slid it slowly out, and no ******* most of his cock was completely covered with a thick white cream. It wasn't his come and no lube was used, she even got up on her elbows to see. As they continued to fuck the cream turned into a clear slick juice.
He said he had been with one couple in the past where the wife creamed every time he was with her. As for my wife she had a huge orgasm later but hadn't felt anything special when she creamed.
He thinks it has to do with his cock length he is just over 11in, I'm 8 but thicker than him. She can now tell when it happens and she believes it has more to do with how turned on she is than anything. Looking for real people that have the same or similar experiences.

I agree with you except she no longer has the equipment to ovulate. Still a huge turn on, personally I think it's how turned on she is and the extra 3 inches he has combined that causes it.

Look closely, it's cum dripping down the inside of his comden. Not from her, sorry not even close.
Look closely? Not from her? It's a gif my husband made of me fucking. That's my pussy and there were no condoms (I assume that's what 'comden' means) involved in that session whatsoever. That's a big cock that's partially creamed, not a condom.

Last edited:
Look closely? Not from her? It's a gif my husband made of me fucking. That's my pussy and there were no condoms (I assume that's what 'comden' means) involved in that session whatsoever. That's a big cock that's partially creamed, not a condom.
Your so right and spell check makes me look stupid at least once a week 🤪

"A creamy pussy is a happy pussy"!

With that being said when I am stroking and stretching some tight wet pussy and its creaming all over my dick I don't let them wipe that cream off. See that cream, that stretched gaping pussy, and that pussy squirting is how that pussy smiles at me and I love to see a pussy smile! ♠️😊

On a nastier note: If you've got her WAP churning cream then you are bringing some serious cheerfulness and Joy to her insides like a warm hug from within. 😁

it is one of my fantasies as a cuckold to be, to see my wife on a black cock and see how it is covering her in white, something that I did at the beginning of boyfriend and girlfriend, it must be humiliating to see her have an orgasm like that, when she doesn't even moan with my 4.7 inches.

Back