Craigslist Just Removed All Personals!!

PlayTimeGal

Female
Real Person
From
NC, US
Craigslist personals have just disappeared!! The website says (basically) that Congress just passed a law that allows websites to be held responsible for third parties abusing online personals. They are unwilling to accept that risk and have removed the personal section.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

I had an ad placed for an older woman (NSA), but I had nothing but scammers and bots. It sucks that I never found any playmates.

Now, it looks like that people are gonna have to join swinging sites like AFF, FetLife, etc., to get some. Idk anywhere else besides the typical dating and sex sites.

It looks like the older ladies in Temple Tx really missed out!
Hopefully you will have better luck here!

I am sure that sites like this and the ones you mentioned are about to get pretty popular!!

It looks like the older ladies in Temple Tx really missed out!
Hopefully you will have better luck here!

I am sure that sites like this and the ones you mentioned are about to get pretty popular!!

Hahaha I appreciate the compliment. I usually go out in public such as grocery stores and strip malls to check out older women.

Well, I'm doing okay. I haven't been 100% focused here because I'm trying to move.

Yes, that's the best part. Sites like these will become more popular because you can't get sex for free despite joining Tinder, OKCupid, and POF.

Craigslist personals have just disappeared!! The website says (basically) that Congress just passed a law that allows websites to be held responsible for third parties abusing online personals. They are unwilling to accept that risk and have removed the personal section.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

There is a new site up called Doublelist.com... enjoy

Back