Covid 19 is making it hard to be a slut.

BiSnowBunny

Female
From
PA, US
Ok this Covid19 social distancing crap is cramping my style. Its making it really difficult for a hotwife to be a proper slut! I mean how does a girl do slutty without a cock to play with. We need partners in crime otherwise we are just a foul mouthed tease. And I am not a damn tease. I play dammit. And I play well!!! Anywho I'm just venting. Back to my 6 foot bubble of no sex for me where I will be crying uncontrollably! In the cute vulnerable way of course. Unless its Friday! Friday is awkward uncomfortable crying day.

Ok this Covid19 social distancing crap is cramping my style. Its making it really difficult for a hotwife to be a proper slut! I mean how does a girl do slutty without a cock to play with. We need partners in crime otherwise we are just a foul mouthed tease. And I am not a damn tease. I play dammit. And I play well!!! Anywho I'm just venting. Back to my 6 foot bubble of no sex for me where I will be crying uncontrollably! In the cute vulnerable way of course. Unless its Friday! Friday is awkward uncomfortable crying day.
Hang in there...It'll get better soon

I understand frustration..be patient, all this will be over and things will get back to normal soon

Sorry to hear that!
See, meeting new people is fun but this is why it's important to have that ONE FWB you can depend on in times of crisis... Like this 😈😉

View media item 337112

Beautiful women like you need to stay safe so you can be available to Black men once the quarantine is lifted.

Hang in there better days are coming

i understand your frustrations about this global pandemic on our sex lives, hopefully when things get better more people will start to practice more creative ways to have safe sex with each other consensually 💯

Beautiful women like you need to stay safe so you can be available to Black men once the quarantine is lifted.
Now's the time to act on things you usually don't have time for. Like finding a good (= matching) "bull". Most people do that online these days anyway. Now you have the time to sort them out and make connections with those who seem promising. ;)

Also there is plenty of time to GET VERIFIED on forums like this. @BiSnowBunny and other Women and couples: If you are serious about real life meetings do that now! You will be rewarded with more reliable replies if you are taken more seriously once you are a verified member. ;)

Meanwhile you will have to rely on your black dildos and husbands/boyfriends for as long this crisis will last. - Sad but true. :) (In the end it's not a bad thing either to "reconnect" with your partner. just sayin')

All the best for all of you! May you stay healthy throughout these strange days.

Now's the time to act on things you usually don't have time for. Like finding a good (= matching) "bull". Most people do that online these days anyway. Now you have the time to sort them out and make connections with those who seem promising. ;)

Also there is plenty of time to GET VERIFIED on forums like this. @BiSnowBunny and other Women and couples: If you are serious about real life meetings do that now! You will be rewarded with more reliable replies if you are taken more seriously once you are a verified member. ;)

Meanwhile you will have to rely on your black dildos and husbands/boyfriends for as long this crisis will last. - Sad but true. :) (In the end it's not a bad thing either to "reconnect" with your partner. just sayin')

All the best for all of you! May you stay healthy throughout these strange days.
I am just ranting. I will stay safe as a good citizen should. As for reconnecting with My Husband, he unfortunately cheated on me exactly nine months and three weeks ago!!! To my utter surprise three weeks ago I found out all about this when the girls parents, yes I said her parents, because she was only considered an adult because the law says an 18 yr old is an adult, showed up at my house to announce he was needed at the hospital!!! You can guess why! So he is super grounded and has had all of his sexual access to my own personal wonderland revoked until I am no longer mad at him. I do not know when this will be. All I know is April currently does not have a very forgiving outlook. May also doesn't look good. I am not mad he cheated, I do not like the idea of monogamy as I am polyamorous by nature. We only did monogamy cause he begged me for it for years. So I gave in. So I was being monogamous and he was shagging a baby! And didnt tell me. I could have been doing my own thing but was denying my own nature and he was cheating. And because he couldn't be bothered with protection he has disrupted my life with unwanted drama that will never go away. It's the sneaky that made me so furious. He had nine months to break the news. Nope he let me answer the door of an angry ******* of a baby!!!! Any who sorry I went on a rant. But I'm allowed cause I'm pretty peeved off.

I am just ranting. I will stay safe as a good citizen should. As for reconnecting with My Husband, he unfortunately cheated on me exactly nine months and three weeks ago!!! To my utter surprise three weeks ago I found out all about this when the girls parents, yes I said her parents, because she was only considered an adult because the law says an 18 yr old is an adult, showed up at my house to announce he was needed at the hospital!!! You can guess why! So he is super grounded and has had all of his sexual access to my own personal wonderland revoked until I am no longer mad at him. I do not know when this will be. All I know is April currently does not have a very forgiving outlook. May also doesn't look good. I am not mad he cheated, I do not like the idea of monogamy as I am polyamorous by nature. We only did monogamy cause he begged me for it for years. So I gave in. So I was being monogamous and he was shagging a baby! And didnt tell me. I could have been doing my own thing but was denying my own nature and he was cheating. And because he couldn't be bothered with protection he has disrupted my life with unwanted drama that will never go away. It's the sneaky that made me so furious. He had nine months to break the news. Nope he let me answer the door of an angry ******* of a baby!!!! Any who sorry I went on a rant. But I'm allowed cause I'm pretty peeved off.
You should dump him, you deserve better, but during the pandemic it is hard to look around which is lucky for your hubby.

OMG!!!!! Anything but that please!!!!! I can't I just can't!

I love how this pressure cooker is affecting millions of other women just like @BiSnowBunny . Hopefully pretty soon horny women might shed their modest inhibitions and collectively everywhere they might scream to hell with the coronaviruses. I want to fuck before I die and become sex monsters on the streets jumping on random guys like me, hopefully! LOL!! More days, weeks, months, and possibly years will add more pressure making that prophecy all the more attainable. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O ;););););)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

🗜 🗜 🗜 ADDING LOTS MORE PRESSURE THAT WOULD CRACK DIAMONDS, LOL!!! 🗜 🗜 🗜

Back