Couples - would you have a live-in Bull?

Want to hear from couples who thought of having a Black Bull live with them full time, giving him access to the wife on a regular Basis!

I admit it's one of my fantasies and I came real close to doing it a few years ago with one of my MILF Subs
No. It is not an arrangement we could ever consider based on our family responsibilities.

Definitely Extreme Alternative fantasy material :) I like the potential for this arrangement a lot!! Seems like there would need to be a lot of rules and boundaries though, if this were to work long-term. Right? Something Bulls might not like?

It can't be a 24/7 BDSM sex party, can it?

I chatted with a cuckoldress recently and she asked me how I felt about a poly house with her and her Bull(s). That could defintely work for younger, unmarried couples with no ******* interested in alternative forms of cuckolding.

I wonder if there are any cucks that would go so far as to amicably divorce the wife provided that she immediately re-marries the Black guy and the cuck stays as a permanent house guest for his sacrifice? :unsure:
No, that defeats the purpose of taking the married pussy. It is not fun if the wife then became his wife...The cuck keeps his wife for the bbc enjoyment...

I wonder if there are any cucks that would go so far as to amicably divorce the wife provided that she immediately re-marries the Black guy and the cuck stays as a permanent house guest for his sacrifice? :unsure:
I did almost exactly that with my wife. I gave her in marriage to her 21 year-old lover, a college student, who is black, polite, quiet and modest, tall, athletic and very handsome who has been my best buddy and only male lover since he was 17.

Like me he is bisexual and still my exclusive and hotly versatile lover, one-on-one in private and in our frequent
threesomes with my now-ex-wife.

He and I sleep together with her and share fucking her pretty equally, except for my buddy's long-drawn-out dawners with her after he has woken with a raging morning hard-on and whisperingly romanced her before fucking her missionary very deeply and slowly---initially very quietly---beside me in the bed.

Listening to them building to their orgasms is as hot as the mouth of Hell, but I always pretend to sleep on thru but discreetly jack off beside them, usually cumming during my buddy's second orgasm which is always way more convulsive and bed-rocking and much louder than his first one.

Our romantic and sexual situation is of course very different from one where a Bull lives-in permanently or semi-permanently with a married couple and fucks the wife at will, perhaps dominating her husband to the point where he becomes partly or totally impotent with his wife---which I never am, even though she is now my ex, having marrived and borne 3 babies to my beautiful buddy.

Back