Couples or white women in public

BlackBull4

Male
Real Person
I am w black bull and haven't had any luck on the site..maybe just not alot in Jacksonville FL or close. So how do you think I could identify couples in public ? Or just white bunny's who want thick black cock ?

But finding out if it's black cock she wants will just be a convo to be had huh? And do you know if this is universal?

Well, I did some reading online and a lot of sources suggest that anklets are symbolic in that way. Some suggest otherwise.. and I think it’s safe to say that a lot of white women are interested in black men.

Like, I bought my girl a huge dildo. And I mean huge. My goal is get her comfortable with the size and kind of get her to “stray away” from the idea that my size is enough for her. She’s into it.

Your going the right way then..and introduce her to us..I've had a friend at work tell me her bf is into it but she's is iffy on it ...idk if I should persue it or not

If SHE told you her bf is into it but she’s “iffy”... I think she’s into it. She’d have no other reason to mention it.

She probably has the same concerns my gf has. Like if it’ll hurt our relationship or cause problems at home. But I think that’s part of it. That’s the gateway for them, or so I’ve read.

If I had to guess, just start up conversation. Flirt with her. If she smiles or flirts back she’s into bbc. I don’t think it need to as direct as “hey girl, you like bbc?” Just get her mind going.

I’m not sure.. sadly I had very little luck with older women when I was single. But I assume there would be less gray area with older women.

There are sooo many ways to get hooked up. And there are plenty of white women (young & more mature) that love to fuck black men.
If you are or want to be in the lifestyle, you probably need to join a swing site to meet people or learn about parties - where you can meet people.
Just google "swinger web sites" lol.
SDC & SLS are 2 such sites.
Many sites are geared to a geographic area. For example, SDC is very heavy in TX & FL.

Some LS clubs allow single males to attend on select nights. Also there are vacation spots that welcum single men - like hedonism in Jamaica.

Also, there are groups that connect black men and white women - magnumbbc & the goodfellaz are two such groups. The goodfellaz puts on events like splashmocha (splashmocha.com). (I'll be attending their event in August ?)

I find it is difficult to "pick up" a vanilla.

Some signs indicating LS include an upside down pineapple or a black ring. Some signs that a white woman is open to black men include some sort of hot wife or queen of spades emblem.

BUT most LS people don't advertise their LS status in the vanilla world - - - but prolonged eye contact & a sexy smile might be a clue.
Thank you so much for your response your awesome!

Back