Country music festival

So the wife and I attend our annual music festival. First time ever that the security staff is made up of almost all black guys. I knew she was a little excited and we were partying A LOT so I let her do her thing and flirt and tease all weekend. Last night of the event she asks if she can invite this really muscular very dark skinned black security guard over for a *******/smoke. They had been flirting pretty hard core flirting all weekend progressing a little bit each time... it was turning me on. So we all start doing shots... smoke some bud... she's sitting on his lap kinda thing. He's rubbing her legs, tits,and ass and they finally start making out. She asks if we can take the party to the tent ( like I'm gunna say no). As soon as we get inside she immediately drops down to her knees and pulls his shorts down and this mofo has a big fat cock, looked like a 2 liter bottle I swear. She starts licking and sucking and he starts moaning... "yeah suck that black cock" really enjoying her oral skills.. which she is fantastic at ;). After a few minutes she kinda gets this really nasty filthy look in her face as she crawls over to our air bed and he follows pulling off her denim shorts while putting himself in position behind her if ya know what I mean lol.....finally after some subtle movement and position she looks at me watching and i hear her gasp an "omigod he's big" she was a little unsure at first but quickly warmed up as he pushed her legs together and told her to "wiggle that fat white ass" which she did eagerly,much to his delight as he started grinding really hard til he pulled out his cock and nutted all over her ass. I was so turned on I still remember it fondly...

So the wife and I attend our annual music festival. First time ever that the security staff is made up of almost all black guys. I knew she was a little excited and we were partying A LOT so I let her do her thing and flirt and tease all weekend. Last night of the event she asks if she can invite this really muscular very dark skinned black security guard over for a *******/smoke. They had been flirting pretty hard core flirting all weekend progressing a little bit each time... it was turning me on. So we all start doing shots... smoke some bud... she's sitting on his lap kinda thing. He's rubbing her legs, tits,and ass and they finally start making out. She asks if we can take the party to the tent ( like I'm gunna say no). As soon as we get inside she immediately drops down to her knees and pulls his shorts down and this mofo has a big fat cock, looked like a 2 liter bottle I swear. She starts licking and sucking and he starts moaning... "yeah suck that black cock" really enjoying her oral skills.. which she is fantastic at ;). After a few minutes she kinda gets this really nasty filthy look in her face as she crawls over to our air bed and he follows pulling off her denim shorts while putting himself in position behind her if ya know what I mean lol.....finally after some subtle movement and position she looks at me watching and i hear her gasp an "omigod he's big" she was a little unsure at first but quickly warmed up as he pushed her legs together and told her to "wiggle that fat white ass" which she did eagerly,much to his delight as he started grinding really hard til he pulled out his cock and nutted all over her ass. I was so turned on I still remember it fondly...
My Southern queen would like that!

Back