Cool White College Guy. If this doesnt happen soon im done

So been on this site for like 2 years as a secret. Still going out hooking up and chillin. Its impossible for a white guy to meet someone here. Cus of this virus Im graduating in 8 mo. Kinda done with this fantasy unless one of you hit me up.... fit tall good future its almost over

Ya I saw your one, low quality mirror selfie on your otherwise barren profile lol

That's not what I meant. I mean your profile says literally nothing about who you are, what you're looking for, what you have to offer, etc.

I'm assuming you're a cuck but it's anyone's guess since you aren't offering anything up.

Obviously it's hard for a white guy to meet someone here, the vast majority of women are here for black men. The odds are already against you, your profile needs to be better than average, not worse.

Lmao I'm a real person too dude.

You can post plenty about yourself while staying discreet.

That's great that you've messaged people but the majority of women on this site are not here for white men. Hence why this site is not catered to white men, you can't get verified, you're asked not to comment in most threads (I don't even think you're supposed to be posting here tbh), etc. Add that in with your lack of profile and whiney attitude and it's pretty easy to see why you're not getting any hits..

Last edited:
Lol.. the very little we know of you it’s all about putting yourself on a pedestal (starting off with your nickname and title of the dm you just sent me), offering absolutely nothing of interest, but feeling entitled and then becoming whiny when people don’t grab this amazing offer. Hmmm I wonder why... :rolleyes:

Just a friendly tip you don’t directly jump into cuckold relationships, you find a normal one and take it further from there if she is interested

Lol.. the very little we know of you it’s all about putting yourself on a pedestal (starting off with your nickname and title of the dm you just sent me), offering absolutely nothing of interest, and then becoming whiny when people don’t grab this amazing offer. Hmmm I wonder why... :rolleyes:

Just a friendly tip you don’t directly jump into cuckold relationships, you find a normal one and take it further from there if she is interested

Yeah I cant imagine putting tons of energy into a relationship and then asking to be a cuckold.... seems like a very special circumstance. I can definitly support something. but Im not gonna ask my LTR gf to cuckold me.. lol

It’s not for you because you really don’t have this thought out at all. It’s called talking about fantasies with your partner which is normal, during which you will learn if she has interest in the subject. You don’t ask out of the blue ”Can I be your cuckold” haha

oh and so you already have a gf, well that is new and not going to increase your chances here either. If you had what it takes you would recognise that a long distance relationship provides the perfect circumstances to explore playing with other people. Plus chances are very high she’s doing it already

This guy’s got to be kidding. He just sent me a dm ”If you have a friend or something id be down to text and get to know her. I just dont want to waste my time on a fantasy.” and his phone number...

Spoiled kid alert who is used to having everything in his life so far handed to him on a silver platter and now coming to terms with reality?

Guess so.. Cant win this one guys
This guy’s got to be kidding. He just sent me a dm ”If you have a friend or something id be down to text and get to know her. I just dont want to waste my time on a fantasy.” and his phone number...

Spoiled kid alert who is used to having everything in his life so far handed to him on a silver platter and now coming to terms with reality?

Guess so.. Cant win this one

Complete honesty is perhaps the best policy. What exactly are you looking for? If you are looking for a white girlfriend/wife, you need to bring a lot to the table. Tell women what you have to offer. If you are hoping to hook up with a black man, you're on the wrong site.

Back