F1654141-2DC4-4FCD-BD1F-F9A2441D2659.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 53
  • ED81708A-68DA-4017-A6AE-FCBF5BB419CA.jpeg
    ED81708A-68DA-4017-A6AE-FCBF5BB419CA.jpeg
    44.6 KB · Views: 53
  • C2F562E1-3292-42E5-8B2D-38E9B367D723.jpeg
    C2F562E1-3292-42E5-8B2D-38E9B367D723.jpeg
    53.2 KB · Views: 51
If you want people to be interested in you you have to offer something of interest.. Your profile is totally empty..
Agree … my wife has enjoyed a younger lover and we would love to find a second one for her …. but they have got to knw the basics. how to treat a woman... we enjoy taking a third intot the bed room because it is part of our own foreplay .. .

Lol.. the very little we know of you it’s all about putting yourself on a pedestal (starting off with your nickname and title of the dm you just sent me), offering absolutely nothing of interest, but feeling entitled and then becoming whiny when people don’t grab this amazing offer. Hmmm I wonder why... :rolleyes:

Just a friendly tip you don’t directly jump into cuckold relationships, you find a normal one and take it further from there if she is interested

Good advice given in a nice and constructive way. You deserve a pat on the back and as much pleasure your body can handle. Smiles.

This guy’s got to be kidding. He just sent me a dm ”If you have a friend or something id be down to text and get to know her. I just dont want to waste my time on a fantasy.” and his phone number...

Spoiled kid alert who is used to having everything in his life so far handed to him on a silver platter and now coming to terms with reality?

Apparently, he needs a little of your tough “love.”
Try to be patient. You may be getting through but that just may be naive optimism. Good luck.

What exactly are you expecting to happen?

Just a cute girl to be like, "so im into this but im also just wanting a realtionship too. Are you cool with that". Me being like, "yeah thats cool lets keep chatting and hanging out see what happens" Start dating.

Is that like a crazy thing to expect??

Just a cute girl to be like, "so im into this but im also just wanting a realtionship too. Are you cool with that". Me being like, "yeah thats cool lets keep chatting and hanging out see what happens" Start dating.

Is that like a crazy thing to expect??
Yes, women’s brains do not work the same as men’s. What you are thinking might work if you were trying to be with another white guy.

Well you know absolutely nothing about me. What a rude thing to say!
I know you’re trying to meet a white girl on a site where the only single white women are cam girls trying to sell videos or website memberships.

you would be much better off using Tinder.

It seems like you do not know what you want, and I say that from gathering everything from the comments. You are on the verge of giving up on a fantasy that you hardly elaborated on, you want a relationship but you have a gf? You are all over the place. It would be better to just stop trying all together and get yourself together. Especially on a website such as this.

So been on this site for like 2 years as a secret. Still going out hooking up and chillin. Its impossible for a white guy to meet someone here. Cus of this virus Im graduating in 8 mo. Kinda done with this fantasy unless one of you hit me up.... fit tall good future its almost over
You're not alone my brother, I feel your pain it's a sausage fest on here, even the paying site are hard hits for single dudes, 1/2 the post here are fantasies and pics and videos from other sites. When the COVID-19 blows off find you a swingers club that allows singles (special days) and meet real people or even swingers parties.

Good Luck

Back