Convincing friends to go black..

Wait.... Then so why are you here? Did that tragic experience with your ex wife turn you to this website for pleasure? Or are you here searching for answers for closure of some sort
After I found out that my wife had a black boyfriend I was somewhat aroused by her sexual appetitie especially for black men. But it turned out that her sexual desires overtook her interest in staying married to me. Additionally, a year later, my sister took up with a black lover and she has since gone over to the lesbian side with the sista of the black boyfriend. There are more white women today with black lovers than at any time in our lifetime. It was mostly taboo when I was growing up. Today I find it interesting and somewhat arousing.

There are more white women today with black lovers than at any time in our lifetime. It was mostly taboo when I was growing up.
Interracial sex is following the pattern that we have seen with lesbianism. Years ago, lesbianism was taboo, practiced only in secret. Now it is accepted and recognized, with girls encouraged to follow their feelings; if those feelings include other women, good for them! Much the same has happened with interracial sex. It has gone from being taboo to being accepted for relationships and marriages.

The next phase will be acceptance of white wives enjoying relationships with black men and/or black women.

I've convinced just about every decent looking wife I know to go the QOS route. Its part of the dynamic.
We love your comment, and follow things like this, but have not had much success. You seem to really do it well, as you said wives vs (just single) women. Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated. We love the lifestyle but have not been into it as much as wanted, which would be awesome for us both. Any women we can entice or interest to at least experience the pleasure of BBC is great. I would say most will stay hooked on BBC.

I respect what the interracial lifestyle has meant to you and am glad to hear that you are happy. WHY is it important for women such as yourself to recruit other white women into the interracial lifestyle? Does it validate your own choices? What does it mean to "recruit" other women? Do you just tell them what the sex is like? or do you introduce them to black men that you may know? My ex wife was recruited by one of her close friends and it ended our marriage.

Message me and maybe I can answer your questions..

Back