Convincing friends to go black..

My wife's friend hooked up with a younger Black coworker while she was separated from her husband...She had never been with anyone other than her husband....they had met in high school high....she told her it was the best sex she'll ever have...much deeper no condoms made her cum and he came inside....she is back with her husband because of money and ******* but still see the coworker....said she'll never give him up.

I have a girlfriend who finally started dating a black guy. I was at dinner with my (black, of course) boyfriend and had a woman follow me into the restroom to ask me about how he was in bed. She looked about my age (35 at the time) and was really really curious about going black, herself...she was also pretty shocked (in a good way, I think) when I told her that he was my boyfriend and not my husband...then we complimented each other on our shoes and went our separate ways.
I'm so glad you proud to show you with BBC publically. And help other white woma come to BBC

I have a girlfriend who finally started dating a black guy. I was at dinner with my (black, of course) boyfriend and had a woman follow me into the restroom to ask me about how he was in bed. She looked about my age (35 at the time) and was really really curious about going black, herself...she was also pretty shocked (in a good way, I think) when I told her that he was my boyfriend and not my husband...then we complimented each other on our shoes and went our separate ways.
Before the coronavirus limited activities, I was often seen in public with Joshua (my black bf). I have also had women ask me privately about our relationship, and I always recommend it enthusiastically.

Before the coronavirus limited activities, I was often seen in public with Joshua (my black bf). I have also had women ask me privately about our relationship, and I always recommend it enthusiastically.
I love getting dressed up for a nice night out with him! We usually are treated like husband and wife in most places. Yeah, this lockdown business really stinks...I can't wait to go out for dinner and drinks (and maybe dancing?) again.

Yes I know is I pursue this type of Lifestyle with my wife I always thought if she had a girlfriend that was also into it it would make it a lot easier to get her there. Maybe she would be able to see that it's more common then a lot of people think

When my elderly wife mentioned to her friends that she had gotten the green light to cuck me they recommended to her a middle-aged black neighbor with a 9” cock who had serviced all of them. She quickly contacted him and last weekend got the fucking of her life at his place. Had her friends not vouched for him I doubt she ever would been blacked. She wouldn’t have felt safe searching for a guy online or picking up a stranger at a bar.

My best friend talked me into it and long story short, it had a life changing effect to my life and I’ve been serious involved ever since. I never fail to let her know how much I appreciate her continued efforts to help me make that decision to finally go black. I owe it all to her and now I owe it back by helping others do the same.. and through the years, I can honestly say that I have helped a number of my own personal friends go black also, some even going black exclusive like myself.. And for you other girls/women who have experienced black, I recommend that you try and help your other girlfriends into it also. There’s rarely any regrets..

My best friend talked me into it and long story short, it had a life changing effect to my life and I’ve been serious involved ever since. I never fail to let her know how much I appreciate her continued efforts to help me make that decision to finally go black. I owe it all to her and now I owe it back by helping others do the same.. and through the years, I can honestly say that I have helped a number of my own personal friends go black also, some even going black exclusive like myself.. And for you other girls/women who have experienced black, I recommend that you try and help your other girlfriends into it also. There’s rarely any regrets..
Thank you for everything you do 🙏🏻

I am not sure why this seems to be an "issue"

I know plenty of people that have tried to help women meet "good" men. Some happen to be BBC, some were Mixed, some were not. I think you guys seem to be missing the point. Women are interested in good guys. They just want to be treated with respect and also to have good sex. Why is that so hard for some of you guys to comprehend on this site?
This. A million times this!

Back