Convincing friends to go black..

Why does anyone wants to convince someone to go black? What if things didn't work out, or things went from bad to worse?

I am sure now a days lawyers are bored, and they will take on any case they can get their hands on.....lol 🤣 :cool:

I think what the OP meant was has anyone set-up a friend with a BBC? Sort of like setting up a friend on a blind date, I think some people are good at doing it and some people should just leave romance and love alone :)

But like I said, ive been recommended to other women numerous times, Its a big honor to me that I gave a woman such a great time that she would want to share me with someone she knows, trusts and cares about.

I think what the OP meant was has anyone set-up a friend with a BBC? Sort of like setting up a friend on a blind date, I think some people are good at doing it and some people should just leave romance and love alone :)

But like I said, ive been recommended to other women numerous times, Its a big honor to me that I gave a woman such a great time that she would want to share me with someone she knows, trusts and cares about.
yo hope you all good during this "punishment" we been on

I have a girlfriend who finally started dating a black guy. I was at dinner with my (black, of course) boyfriend and had a woman follow me into the restroom to ask me about how he was in bed. She looked about my age (35 at the time) and was really really curious about going black, herself...she was also pretty shocked (in a good way, I think) when I told her that he was my boyfriend and not my husband...then we complimented each other on our shoes and went our separate ways.

Back