Convincing friends to go black..

I will be the first to admit I don’t have much experience with guys in general have dated way more women and couple but the allure of trying something taboo finally overwhelmed me and I joined a black couple in college as my first experience in being Blacked. I have only been with a few black men compared to most women here but can’t see giving myself to anything less than the best! Have shared black men with to friends and one couple and all the women are converts now!

I will be the first to admit I don’t have much experience with guys in general have dated way more women and couple but the allure of trying something taboo finally overwhelmed me and I joined a black couple in college as my first experience in being Blacked. I have only been with a few black men compared to most women here but can’t see giving myself to anything less than the best! Have shared black men with to friends and one couple and all the women are converts now!
Very interesting to hear.

You describe exactly what happened to my marriage. We were only married for a year and a half and one of my wife's best friends, who was dating a black guy, kept telling her how good sex was with black men. My wife relayed this to me several times and it seemed to make an impression on her. At the time I worked every other Saturday night (an overnight shift) at my job. My wife started hanging out with her friend, the black boyfriend and one of his buddies. Without my knowledge my wife started hooking up with the black buddy while I was at work and fell in love with both the sex and the lifestyle of having a black lover. It ended our marriage. She served me with divorce papers because she wanted to be with her lover.
That's sometimes is enough :rolleyes: It started with rumours, then stories, then it progresses from there lol

Back