Convincing friends to go black..

I am not sure why this seems to be an "issue"

I know plenty of people that have tried to help women meet "good" men. Some happen to be BBC, some were Mixed, some were not. I think you guys seem to be missing the point. Women are interested in good guys. They just want to be treated with respect and also to have good sex. Why is that so hard for some of you guys to comprehend on this site?

Was there a specific post your responding to? From the sound of yours you make it seem like people were talking bad about other races. Looking back at the others and then yours, your the furthest off from the rest. Freedom of speech, I cant stop you but you should clarify your post so people dont think your calling us racist.

I appreciate your clarification. And I meant no disrespect to Freedom of Speech. I want to protect everyones right on this site to that. I just didnt understand the context for the question.

The site is created for an IR dynamic, so the question, has anyone convinced someone to be with a BBC, was just a bit odd to me. Maybe its innocuous...but I just think women's needs and desires are not really discussed enough. So is there really a need to convince a woman to go out or have sex with a man that will put her needs first? I would think that any woman would want to be treated that way?

Am I making better sense?

I appreciate your clarification. And I meant no disrespect to Freedom of Speech. I want to protect everyones right on this site to that. I just didnt understand the context for the question.

The site is created for an IR dynamic, so the question, has anyone convinced someone to be with a BBC, was just a bit odd to me. Maybe its innocuous...but I just think women's needs and desires are not really discussed enough. So is there really a need to convince a woman to go out or have sex with a man that will put her needs first? I would think that any woman would want to be treated that way?

Gotcha

thanks
any thoughts?
Ofcourse I agree that one individual should not steer another into something they may have zero interest in, especially with a relationship. I think in this scenario it is a bit of a grey area since for the most part one has to convince and maybe slightly push the other into the relationship so that they have the same interests. With that as long as your not having to literally ******* the other or negotiate something reasonable then to me that falls in the boundaries of the lifestyle. I have heard stories and seen women and men where no matter how hard they push themselves they will never align with this lifestyle. I mean I'm kinda in it but at the same time I'm not since I make ******* up as I go. To avoid talking in circles my main point is if the shoe is completely wrong, wrong size and shape then dont ******* it but sometimes you get a nice pair of italian leather shoes, we all know they're going to fit but the first few times just needs a little extra push. I have met and been in situations where I can clearly see that atleast one person in the relationship does not belong at all and is probably always very uncomfortable and anxious.

Maybe I should add clarity as I did ask in simple form. What I was questioning was more in depth then I described. What I am referring to was more intriguing then convincing. As in if you have a group of friends who a majority have bfs, dates, bulls, etc other then their husbands. Have any of those in your circle of friends decided to try this also just from knowing all her friends participate in this lifestyle?

Ofcourse I agree that one individual should not steer another into something they may have zero interest in, especially with a relationship. I think in this scenario it is a bit of a grey area since for the most part one has to convince and maybe slightly push the other into the relationship so that they have the same interests. With that as long as your not having to literally ******* the other or negotiate something reasonable then to me that falls in the boundaries of the lifestyle. I have heard stories and seen women and men where no matter how hard they push themselves they will never align with this lifestyle. I mean I'm kinda in it but at the same time I'm not since I make ******* up as I go. To avoid talking in circles my main point is if the shoe is completely wrong, wrong size and shape then dont ******* it but sometimes you get a nice pair of italian leather shoes, we all know they're going to fit but the first few times just needs a little extra push. I have met and been in situations where I can clearly see that atleast one person in the relationship does not belong at all and is probably always very uncomfortable and anxious.

thank you for your comments, I think this is very valuable. I think there are more situations where one person is not comfortable then maybe we like to admit.

Maybe I should add clarity as I did ask in simple form. What I was questioning was more in depth then I described. What I am referring to was more intriguing then convincing. As in if you have a group of friends who a majority have bfs, dates, bulls, etc other then their husbands. Have any of those in your circle of friends decided to try this also just from knowing all her friends participate in this lifestyle?

thank you for your re-explanation

I dont know if this helps, but I have had friends of former women and couples who have "recommended" me to their friends. does that count?

Why does anyone wants to convince someone to go black? What if things didn't work out, or things went from bad to worse?

I am sure now a days lawyers are bored, and they will take on any case they can get their hands on.....lol 🤣 :cool:

Back