Conservative in public....BBC slut in private

I find these dual type of BBC sluts to be very exciting...and it’s what my wife was when we played. In public a pretty conservative look and in private she was loving BBC in her married white pussy...and I enjoyed seeing it just as much. This BBC slut is sooo hot...going from conservative to a written on and bound sub slut...very fucking hot!
Same with hubby and I. I dress classy and sassy in public. In private I want the guy to see me as a slut and use me like a slut.

i fully understand this.My ex wife was a very prim and proper girl when i met her.throughout our marriage she extended her boundaries,she always was an outrageous flirt and that led to us indulging in dogging and her being shared with some of our friends. She always wanted to keep this part of our life a secret until she met a very dominant black male who totally changed her into a true cock loving submissive slut. We are now divorced but i witnessed first hand the change that can happen to a prim white wife

i fully understand this.My ex wife was a very prim and proper girl when i met her.throughout our marriage she extended her boundaries,she always was an outrageous flirt and that led to us indulging in dogging and her being shared with some of our friends. She always wanted to keep this part of our life a secret until she met a very dominant black male who totally changed her into a true cock loving submissive slut. We are now divorced but i witnessed first hand the change that can happen to a prim white wife
Yes, now her holes belong to a big dick

Such women are numerous.

They have two distinct personalities. The public persona is respectable, even "prim and proper" as you said. This is the image that is seen as the wife and mom and often as a professional woman and one who is active in civic projects to help the community.

Her other side is that she is addicted to black cock. Sometimes it's her secret. In other cases, the husband knows and possibly her children know. Black cock feeds her addiction, and submitting gives her a sense of calm and happiness to alleviate the stresses of her other life.
I live in a very conservative area and know alot of other white women that love this lifestyle.They will not openly admit it, but they love having sex with blackmen.

Back