Conservative in public....BBC slut in private

Especially long after any rabidly racist relatives are long dead too where their souls will never be too cold. :ROFLMAO: πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
The irony there is that many of those old rabid white racists had no reservations about using my race's females to sate their lust. In slavery days the white masters dis not hesitate to dump their seed in black pussies, often favoring the younger, tighter girls. After slavery officially ended, whites still held economic and political control and used that power to take advantage of black females.

The irony there is that many of those old rabid white racists had no reservations about using my race's females to sate their lust. In slavery days the white masters dis not hesitate to dump their seed in black pussies, often favoring the younger, tighter girls. After slavery officially ended, whites still held economic and political control and used that power to take advantage of black females.
Economic control never really ended most millionaires and billionaires still appear to be Caucasian.

Economic control never really ended most millionaires and billionaires still appear to be Caucasian.
Indeed, they are! I didn't mean to imply that it had ended, but I could have worded my comment more clearly.

Millions and billions still buy people. It's not labeled slavery, but it amounts to the same thing. Look at Harvey Weinstein and his use of females. Or our president, who famously said if you have enough money you can grab women by the pussy whenever you want.

My wife is very conservative in our community and very active in civic affairs and our church! She is a total slut with her black BFs and the dual lives thing makes it much hotter! She has 2 very distinct wardrobes! We joke that her church group would be wiped out by heart attacks if they ever saw her with her black guys. She was/is a nurse and we tell everyone she is doing volunteer work and staying with other volunteers! LOL. It is damn sure voluntary!

My wife is very conservative in our community and very active in civic affairs and our church! She is a total slut with her black BFs and the dual lives thing makes it much hotter! She has 2 very distinct wardrobes! We joke that her church group would be wiped out by heart attacks if they ever saw her with her black guys. She was/is a nurse and we tell everyone she is doing volunteer work and staying with other volunteers! LOL. It is damn sure voluntary!
Thanks for sharing.

Many "church ladies" are like your wife: one image/lifestyle for the fellow believers and another in private.

You commented, "We joke that her church group would be wiped out by heart attacks if they ever saw her with her black guys." Have you ever considered that many of them may have similar secret lives? They have no idea about what your wife does in private, and similarly you don't know how many of them go black in private.

I am blessed to be part of a congregation where the pastor encourages people to be upfront about who and what they are -- and to be accepting of what they learn about others. Such openness is refreshing.

Thanks for sharing.

Many "church ladies" are like your wife: one image/lifestyle for the fellow believers and another in private.

You commented, "We joke that her church group would be wiped out by heart attacks if they ever saw her with her black guys." Have you ever considered that many of them may have similar secret lives? They have no idea about what your wife does in private, and similarly you don't know how many of them go black in private.

I am blessed to be part of a congregation where the pastor encourages people to be upfront about who and what they are -- and to be accepting of what they learn about others. Such openness is refreshing.

BP, you’ve been in this lifestyle for a while. If I went to the supermarket and saw 100 white women - how many do you think are in this lifestyle?

Keep those strong comments coming

Thanks for sharing.

The whole secret thing is what makes it hot. No ones business on what turns people on.

Such women are numerous.

They have two distinct personalities. The public persona is respectable, even "prim and proper" as you said. This is the image that is seen as the wife and mom and often as a professional woman and one who is active in civic projects to help the community.

Her other side is that she is addicted to black cock. Sometimes it's her secret. In other cases, the husband knows and possibly her children know. Black cock feeds her addiction, and submitting gives her a sense of calm and happiness to alleviate the stresses of her other life.
Actually you have described my 59 year old wife perfectly. Totally a lady in public, no one would ever know. When her black boyfriend comes to visit most Sundays you will find her with her legs spread wide open for him in ectasy. Sometimes I get to watch other times I can only listen as this 6'3" black man fucks my wife over and over with his big dick. As he told me straight up before he started fucking her, "I'm going to make your wife my little personal black cock slut and she will not be able to get enough" and that's exactly what he's done . I am a cuckold.

Believe me, most married women cheat on their husbands, many with black guys, if such turn up, as they say, this is normal family inflation, temporarily replacing the hubby's heart of gold, with the lover's iron cock.
This is the problem of many married couples, where the hubby has a fantasy of sharing his wife with another, but he wants to be, if not nearby, then at least informed about it, and many wives do not want to share this with the hubby, since it is like a forbidden under, he sweet because it is forbidden and secret :) maybe when a black lover ceases to be a kind of taboo in our world, white married ladies will have less of them

Believe me, most married women cheat on their husbands, many with black guys, if such turn up, as they say, this is normal family inflation, temporarily replacing the hubby's heart of gold, with the lover's iron cock.
This is the problem of many married couples, where the hubby has a fantasy of sharing his wife with another, but he wants to be, if not nearby, then at least informed about it, and many wives do not want to share this with the hubby, since it is like a forbidden under, he sweet because it is forbidden and secret :) maybe when a black lover ceases to be a kind of taboo in our world, white married ladies will have less of them
Sorry, but "most married white women don't cheat on their husbands with black guys." If that were true, every black man would have 2 or 3 white women available to him. It may be your dream or fetish, but it's not reality. Btw: Would much prefer a hotwife or a couple than a woman who is cheating on her husband. I wouldn't want to be the one responsible for the breakup of their home and family, just for a one-time shot at some white pussy. Don't get me wrong...plenty of guys would do it, but the majority wouldn't.

Sorry, but "most married white women don't cheat on their husbands with black guys." If that were true, every black man would have 2 or 3 white women available to him. It may be your dream or fetish, but it's not reality. Btw: Would much prefer a hotwife or a couple than a woman who is cheating on her husband. I wouldn't want to be the one responsible for the breakup of their Π΅ and family, just for a one-time shot at some white pussy. Don't get me wrong...plenty of guys would do it, but the majority wouldn't.
Sorry Maybe you misunderstood me or I missed one word.
I meant that many women cheat And most of them would be ready to cheat black if they were around. I just meant the whole world, and black men are not so common, not even in all countries of Europe, For example, Eastern ... As for hot wives, they are still in the minority, among wives who cheat...
as well as husbands cuckolds are much less than those who do not know about the infidelities of their wives... sometimes the less you know the better you sleep!

Best kind of women in my opinion, especially if she lezzes other women in private too. πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©
Yeah, my QOS Hotwife and her now bi girlfriend (divorced) are now both fully bi! I mean in every nasty way. Both 50!yrs old and super horny. Their BBC Bull, had them get truly wasted, edibles & wine, he can dominate both bi hotties. And… my wife is a hospital executive and her bi girlfriend is a popular Real Estate agent in our community!!!!πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Back