Consent is key

EarthC137

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
PA, US
I try to keep my post at least a little light hearted but this is something that has been grating on me for a bit now and it's seriously the people who don't belong here that are the worst offenders. If I don't straight up ask for a dick pic I don't want to see it. If you're hung and white....you're not selling me on your cock by thrusting it in my fucking face unrequested. If you're Indian.... Guess what that's not black, it brown, adding mysoginistic speech on top of it just makes me hate anyone of your culture I see before I ever talk to them. It's not hard, ask before, wait for a yes, if it's not a yes everytime, it's a no.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190310-003555.png
    Screenshot_20190310-003555.png
    363.9 KB · Views: 234
Hey EarthC. Not to go off on a tangent, but yesterday I read one of your posts where you stated you meet a verified person on here and hooked up. Congratulations. I always thought you were really sexy, so I was happy to see you were able to weed through the slush pile and get some well deserved action. Muah. Kisses.

Hey EarthC. Not to go off on a tangent, but yesterday I read one of your posts where you stated you meet a verified person on here and hooked up. Congratulations. I always thought you were really sexy, so I was happy to see you were able to weed through the slush pile and get some well deserved action. Muah. Kisses.
It's no easy thing to do. For every real person is 200 fakes and of those fakes are 20 seriously disturbed incels who want to hurt you if you don't play their fantasy

It's no easy thing to do. For every real person is 200 fakes and of those fakes are 20 seriously disturbed incels who want to hurt you if you don't play their fantasy
I know what you mean, Earth. I've had to deal with the BS too. I only recently rejoined this site. If nothing works out again this time, methinks I will have to go to meet and greets in my city. 'cause the people online, like you said, most of them are really wack or on some BS or another which results in no meeting happening.

I try to keep my post at least a little light hearted but this is something that has been grating on me for a bit now and it's seriously the people who don't belong here that are the worst offenders. If I don't straight up ask for a dick pic I don't want to see it. If you're hung and white....you're not selling me on your cock by thrusting it in my fucking face unrequested. If you're Indian.... Guess what that's not black, it brown, adding mysoginistic speech on top of it just makes me hate anyone of your culture I see before I ever talk to them. It's not hard, ask before, wait for a yes, if it's not a yes everytime, it's a no.
Well said ?

Amen sister!

That guy is a total jerk

Exactly. ******* is sad. Everyone wants to play into fantasies, talk for weeks/months when they know they won't actually go through with it. Half are fake posers with women in their profile, ask for a verification Pic they go silent.

Very well said..

Back