Confessions, fantasies?

When I read the "Adoption of my daughters and I into the tribe" comic, I imagined this happening to me.
It really excited me! I imagined the full story, that a whole tribe of black African men would have sex with me and make me pregnant, during a nomad, native ceremony in the jungle, just to check am I fertile or not.

I've calmed down by now.

Now I'd be satisfied with 5-6 black men. :giggle:

Last edited:
When I read the "Adoption of my daughters and I into the tribe" comic, I imagined this happening to me.
It really excited me! I imagined the full story, that a whole tribe of black African men would have sex with me and make me pregnant, during a nomad, native ceremony in the jungle, just to check am I fertile or not.

I've calmed down by now.

Such a naughty and lewd fantasy, I like🤭

I've calmed down by now.

Let’s do it!

not white,

but my fantasy, if judgement weren't a factor, would be to have sex so normalized as a social and celebratory act -such as dancing with friends, smoking with friends, drinking with friends, feasting, being in conversation, etc. I'd like fucking to be normalized amongst those i'm closest to and just have a wild and spicy adult life so long as all included respect marital boundaries.

not white,

but my fantasy, if judgement weren't a factor, would be to have sex so normalized as a social and celebratory act -such as dancing with friends, smoking with friends, drinking with friends, feasting, being in conversation, etc. I'd like fucking to be normalized amongst those i'm closest to and just have a wild and spicy adult life so long as all included respect marital boundaries.
thats actually nice

Ive come close to fulfilling this fantasy in the past but no luck yet..
Taken to an all black dance club and passed around in the pool room in the back

Back