Condoms or not?

I have had the same Bull for over 9 months. He has let his other women go for me. We asked him to move in with us and he has accepted. My sub cuck hubby no longer gets, or wants, to cum in me. My Bull owns me sexually, best I have ever had. No condom, no BC and he is able to place his cock head in my cervix, which is phenomenal. It feels so good when he cums straight in my womb, so many times during sex. Hoping to give him a baby that the three of us raise, and love, together. Right now, as a woman, I am on cloud 9. My life could not be any better.

I have had the same Bull for over 9 months. He has let his other women go for me. We asked him to move in with us and he has accepted. My sub cuck hubby no longer gets, or wants, to cum in me. My Bull owns me sexually, best I have ever had. No condom, no BC and he is able to place his cock head in my cervix, which is phenomenal. It feels so good when he cums straight in my womb, so many times during sex. Hoping to give him a baby that the three of us raise, and love, together. Right now, as a woman, I am on cloud 9. My life could not be any better.
i am happy for you and i must say what a lucky husband

We wife and I are about to commence a new chapter in our sexual lives and introduce a bull or bulls into the bedroom. We both love cum and are wondering do we use condoms or not? Should I just use condoms from now on or let the bull decide for himself? Some advice and experiences greatly appreciated.
let the bull use condom then you get to play with used bull condom yummy

Wow....just wow!

let the bull use condom then you get to play with used bull condom yummy
No need for that, little jacky licks up all the overflow from my pussy and off my Bulls cock. That way he gets to taste us both. Occasionally, my Bull will pull out and feed little jacky straight from the tap... so erotic. He will hold it and kiss me so we both get a taste... now that's what I call yummy. I'm allergic to condoms anyway.

If you aren't comfortable fucking without condoms then use them. Some folks like them some don't. Personally I am allergic to them so don't use them. I love feeling a Black man cum inside me, but I also prefer to have an ongoing relationship with the Black man. At the end of the day though you have to go with what you personally feel best. No one can make that decision for you, you have to do it.

Back