Condoms or not?

That topic pops up ever single week.. take condoms don’t be stupid... if you have regular partner you can use pills etc, just think a bit it do not hurt :)
Thanks for your advice. Our issue is that we both love cum so much and hate to see it wasted but yes of course we are aware of risks. So confused by this.

I don't understand why ******* have to be brought up all the time. You want a biracial kid..... leave your husband. Because its not you or your husband that will have to deal with the worse blow back. The kid will be repercussions...... why is both of your parents white and she your real mom...... oh my mom decided to be a cum dump for a few years when it was fun for her and my dad. ... come on i would never put my hisband in that situation

I don't understand why ******* have to be brought up all the time. You want a biracial kid..... leave your husband. Because its not you or your husband that will have to deal with the worse blow back. The kid will be repercussions...... why is both of your parents white and she your real mom...... oh my mom decided to be a cum dump for a few years when it was fun for her and my dad. ... come on i would never put my hisband in that situation
There are always come to every pro by the looks of it!

Back