Condoms or not?

If you aren't comfortable fucking without condoms then use them. Some folks like them some don't. Personally I am allergic to them so don't use them. I love feeling a Black man cum inside me, but I also prefer to have an ongoing relationship with the Black man. At the end of the day though you have to go with what you personally feel best. No one can make that decision for you, you have to do it.
Great advice.

If it's one or two time thing wrap that ******* up, if she's fuckin you that easy shes fuckin everyone else, be smart. If you gonna take the girl or couple under your wing more regular, husband wears a condom till I'm done with her.

YOU don’t have a say, HE doesn’t have a say... it’s all up to YOUR WIFE and her comfort level and sense of risk. AIDS isn’t sexy.
IF she’s comfortable going skin on skin, I’m sure she’ll do so.
We wife and I are about to commence a new chapter in our sexual lives and introduce a bull or bulls into the bedroom. We both love cum and are wondering do we use condoms or not? Should I just use condoms from now on or let the bull decide for himself? Some advice and experiences greatly appreciated.

We wife and I are about to commence a new chapter in our sexual lives and introduce a bull or bulls into the bedroom. We both love cum and are wondering do we use condoms or not? Should I just use condoms from now on or let the bull decide for himself? Some advice and experiences greatly appreciated.
I refuse to use condoms but I also make sure the person I'm with is clean

Condoms are mandatory in our house, my wife and I have used them 95% of the time we have had sex over the last 11 years. It was the same with my ex-wife for 17 years, so no big deal for me, never known any different. As for our occassional bull, he is now divorced and playing the field a bit, so it will be back to condoms for him as well. My wife is going through early menopause, so pregnancy risk is low, on STD issues are the reason.

Back