Condoms or not?

We wife and I are about to commence a new chapter in our sexual lives and introduce a bull or bulls into the bedroom. We both love cum and are wondering do we use condoms or not? Should I just use condoms from now on or let the bull decide for himself? Some advice and experiences greatly appreciated.

We wife and I are about to commence a new chapter in our sexual lives and introduce a bull or bulls into the bedroom. We both love cum and are wondering do we use condoms or not? Should I just use condoms from now on or let the bull decide for himself? Some advice and experiences greatly appreciated.
I think you should use condoms as most husband are told to if still allow to have sex with wife, and let bull and wife decide if he should or not

I have to agree with MILF. Condoms are, unfortunately, a must. Even with condoms, the risk of exposure to some pathogens is not zero.
That's true. You can even get STD/STD's from oral sex as well. There are STD's out there that are ******* resistant so that's something you have to think about and consider. I choose condoms.

Back