Condoms for the husband

We are a couple that enjoys sex with each other,alot.The thing is that we want to play with only her boyfriend fucking her bareback.So its condoms for the husband.We have agreed to try this for six months.Has anyone else done this ,we would like to hear some peoples thoughts on this

Yes. I go bareback with my BBC lovers and my husband where's a condom. :lips:

My ex wife always bare back for her bulls. That was his pussy. And they wanted me to feel his cum. Now in caged

Attachments

• 20181006_112852.jpg
    20181006_112852.jpg
    545.9 KB · Views: 85
Yes, I had to return to condoms certain times of the month because her guy has cum inside her during high-risk times of the month and she just said we won't know who'sit is.....her guy is a coworker and has no idea that I know.

Yeah, I'm calling bullshit on all this myself. 99% of.men aren't going to pay to rear another man's baby by his wife, cuck or no cuck, that man is still a.man. And as a man, he still reserves breeding rights to his mate no matter what is said on this fantasy website. And besides, NO BLACK MAN WANTS TO BREED THE WHITE RACE INTO EXTINCTION, WE LOVE WHITE PUSSY TO MUCH!! SO WHITE HUSBANDS SAY NO TO CONDOMS AND BREED US BLACK MEN AS MANY FUTURE WHITE WOMEN AS POSSIBLE!!!

We are a couple that enjoys sex with each other,alot.The thing is that we want to play with only her boyfriend fucking her bareback.So its condoms for the husband.We have agreed to try this for six months.Has anyone else done this ,we would like to hear some peoples thoughts on this
We don't have sex very often, but when we do I wear a condom. We feel not allowing me to ejaculate in her enhances things.

Yeah, I'm calling bullshit on all this myself. 99% of.men aren't going to pay to rear another man's baby by his wife, cuck or no cuck, that man is still a.man. And as a man, he still reserves breeding rights to his mate no matter what is said on this fantasy website. And besides, NO BLACK MAN WANTS TO BREED THE WHITE RACE INTO EXTINCTION, WE LOVE WHITE PUSSY TO MUCH!! SO WHITE HUSBANDS SAY NO TO CONDOMS AND BREED US BLACK MEN AS MANY FUTURE WHITE WOMEN AS POSSIBLE!!!
How dare you speak sense on the internet!

Back