Condom or without condom??

It's not happened yet, guys seem keen on fucking me bareback anyway. I think guys assume because I'm married lady in my forties I'm relatively 'safe'.
I've had a couple of guys want to wear one when going to do my ass, but I've 'convinced' them to go bare!
yes probably your right if your married most men want go bareback anyway, but Sammy does like them to wear a condom if they are in her ass (but that doesn't always happen)

I do not like condoms.I am all in when it comes to my bf/lover,if have to use condoms then he probably wouldnt be my bull.The best sex Ive had were from my bull holding me firmly and him telling me what he is about to do and me completely submitting to it.When he would cum it would give me the most intense orgasms Ive ever had.We had actually toyed with the idea of my husband being the one that has to wear a condom and I really belonged to my lover,just as an added kink.

Would love to vaginally go bareback with our bull. After a few months, myself, our friend and especially my hubby were ok with it, but his wife didn't approve, so had to stick with condoms. Which was fine. They'd tried for 20 years for a baby with no luck and I think it was more a fear of me potentially falling pregnant to him rather than the intimacy side of it. As far has hubby goes, its condoms all the way... unless its his birthday, Christmas, our anniversary or when he 'attempts' to reclaim me.:bounce::bounce::bounce:

I do not like condoms.I am all in when it comes to my bf/lover,if have to use condoms then he probably wouldnt be my bull.The best sex Ive had were from my bull holding me firmly and him telling me what he is about to do and me completely submitting to it.When he would cum it would give me the most intense orgasms Ive ever had.We had actually toyed with the idea of my husband being the one that has to wear a condom and I really belonged to my lover,just as an added kink.
We think this is a super hot idea too! Gf will take BBC bare and bf has to wear a condom. We will definitely try this when she finally starts taking BBC.

Hi,

I got a situation here. My Cuck wants me to pregnant his wife.
I never fucked without condom.
Is that okay to make her pregnant or should I avoid it??
She is used to getting fucked by so many persons . I'm worrying about HIV.

Your inputs are highly appreciable.
Thnx 4 reading. Hpy cuckolding
protect yourself first ..nothing is worth HIV

If you’re not using condoms, please stop having sex with your spouses. Do the right thing by not potentially infecting an innocent party to your selfish act. That’s all that I have to say about this matter. What consenting adults do is their business but once you smear those lines it becomes an entirely different matter. I guess I’m always thinking outside of the box and what if.

Back