Condom or without condom??

Hi,

I got a situation here. My Cuck wants me to pregnant his wife.
I never fucked without condom.
Is that okay to make her pregnant or should I avoid it??
She is used to getting fucked by so many persons . I'm worrying about HIV.

Your inputs are highly appreciable.
Thnx 4 reading. Hpy cuckolding
Maybe just fuck her with a condom and then take it off in the last second. Let her spread her pussy wide open and then let it go... fill her pussy, while she lies on her back with her open pussy up in the air... I have done this many times and I love it ;) Go ahead and make her pregnant... the slut.

Attachments

• Untitled 2.jpg
    Untitled 2.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 70
In are area black bulls are in demand, and filling a lot of mature ladies that dont have pregnancy risks. The only problem is some of these gentlemen and ladies have other issues not being addressed. I have two lady friends that have been subjected to some bad seed, so to speak.

I love it bare, but only with regular friends that are health conscience.

Any of the ladies on here encountered problems with there bull selection, and lack of protection?

if you did get her pregnant would you want to know your baby and how about paying baby support , as far as condoms go it is an individual choice but caution is good

Our answer ... be respectful for your bulls and please avoid any condoms.

View attachment 3302236
Seems to us like it might be more respectful to have an adult conversation about everyone's comfort level with the various risks involved. If everyone involved wants to play Russian Roulette every time they jump in the sack, that's their call, I guess. But to us it doesn't seem more respectful to assume that just because a guy's black, he doesn't give a fuck about his own health and well-being.

Some people are just stupid and carry this too far, (Be pespectful for your bulls and avoid any condoms), are you that fucking dumb! It's a two way street and both parties need to be protected, if you don't value your life, value the guy your fucking and make sure your not giving him what you got from the last john that blew his load in your cavern. There are just as many ladies out there letting unsuspecting bulls fuck them bare, and are spreading god knows what to these men.
I'm taken to another world with the erupting of my lovers cum in my pussy, but unless I have a level of comfort, that cock is going in wrapped.

BE SAFE SO WE CAN ALL CONTINUE TO ENJOY THIS LIFESTYLE

Back