Condom or without condom??

Hi,

I got a situation here. My Cuck wants me to pregnant his wife.
I never fucked without condom.
Is that okay to make her pregnant or should I avoid it??
She is used to getting fucked by so many persons . I'm worrying about HIV.

Your inputs are highly appreciable.
Thnx 4 reading. Hpy cuckolding

pic_IMHP-InMyHumbleOpinion.jpg
When women really want to get pregnant, they watch their ******* cycle for peak times of ovulation. If that topic hasn't come up with this "cuck" of yours, its probably because he's looking for a another creampie to munch down on, himself. If she's fucking other people bareback, she's probably on some form of BC or can't get pregnant for some reason.
At any rate, if she's fucking a lot of men, you have as much justification in asking for her latest checkup as she would have asking for yours ... some social diseases are forever, and, could ruin your changes of ever having a permanent mate of your own in the future. Others you could get, not realize it, then pass them on to other women you fuck.
Plus, if a man is the biological *******, even though the paternal ******* has signed agreements, etc to take care of the offspring, your liability to that offspring doesn't permanently go away, should the paternal ******* renege and disappear or die.
So, no, I wouldn't purposely impregnant a woman simply to fulfill their desire for greater sensational thrills.

First, sometimes couples say that more as a role play or fantasy. Second, your her bull and you use a condom? He's invited you to breed her bareback and your not jumping on her? You might have a talk with them about being exclusive. That you both have HIV tests and then agree to have sex exculisvely and bareback. And if by some chance she gets knocked up, it's their lives and you should always keep it light and easy.

Condoms matter is complicated. During my relationship with my ex black boyfriend, he used to buy condoms and we used often. Sometimes, our sexual urgency ****** us to fuck without them.
Towards the end of my relationship with him, we didn't use condoms.
The first time I had sex with Rick, my caucasian husband, he was sincere with me. We were naked over his single bed, then he said me that he was feeling an incredible pleasure, because he was going to put his dick in the same place where a black guy had put his "beautiful black cock" during years. He asked me if he had ever cummed inside my pussy. I told him that my ex had cummed inside me in some occasions. This excited even more.
During all our dates with my ex 10 years before our marriaged, we never used condoms. I think there is nothing better for men than ejaculate inside pussies without condoms.

Hi,

I got a situation here. My Cuck wants me to pregnant his wife.
I never fucked without condom.
Is that okay to make her pregnant or should I avoid it??
She is used to getting fucked by so many persons . I'm worrying about HIV.

Your inputs are highly appreciable.
Thnx 4 reading. Hpy cuckolding

You need to dump this situation and find you a married couple who is wanting to have wife serviced by black cock for first time. Then you don't have to worry about a condom. Find a older sexy married wife who is safe from all the diseases like my wife. I introduced a good looking young black friend I met a year ago and after he came over for dinner and other parties he started massaging her in our bed and now they fuck at least once a week and I love it:/))))

as long as everyone is clean, it is really natural without. If you have questions about how safe she is ie. if she has been tested recently then I would think no. If in doubt play safe with your health.

I believe in this type of lifestyle you have to be very picky because you can have a test today and get and pass something tonight. That's why my wife only has two guys and they are both married and very discrete. She only sees the like twice a month and it's when they are in town on business. Be safe and most of all know who you are with

So true my ex wife was screwing like crazy because she had an IUD but got an infection and I had to take pills without knowing the real reason caused me problems later on

So true my ex wife was screwing like crazy because she had an IUD but got an infection and I had to take pills without knowing the real reason caused me problems later on

I believe in this type of lifestyle you have to be very picky because you can have a test today and get and pass something tonight. That's why my wife only has two guys and they are both married and very discrete. She only sees the like twice a month and it's when they are in town on business. Be safe and most of all know who you are with
Yes, very true. It is one of the reasons my wife only will be with one bull on a regular basis. Someone she knows and can trust. For STD's and pregnancy issues

Back