Condom or without condom??

Simple problem to solve: requires that wife HIV testing (not just one but three in different days). Make yours too, identical way. If everything is OK (negative) fuck her and impregnate her. Isn´t that the couple´s desire?

The goal is to ultimately get to the point with our special friends that the condom isn't used
So much more intense experience the pure natural feel. Sends her over the edgee me toooo!

All the women ive been involved with in this lifestyle, starting with my ex-wife were in it for two reasons: they needed to get fucked by other physically fit men with bigger cocks than the guy they were with and they were specifically could only be satisfied if the larger other bull cam inside their pussies bareback because they sought those males cum to satisfy their ying/yang or desire/satisfaction. Desired other different men than who they were with, me at that time physically fit, huge cocks, specifically black and to satisfy them by fucking their pussy and cumming inside them to complete it. So, yea and their favorites they wanted to cum inside their pussy regularly and as my ex-wife said her pussy belonged to his larger cock and she needed his superior larger cock to cum inside her and for me to feel ok with this. And i accepted and got turned on by her spreading open and accepting his loads while she told me afterwards how good it felt and for me to lick them both off so i could taste his superior better sperm and show them both how much i understood how much i accepted his place as her lover. Cumming inside her bareback was crucial for her to finalize the bond with regular bulls and to offer her pussy for their pleasure and show me she accepted pregnancy risks by them even if on birth control to feel psychologically available, especially during ovulation inviting regular bulls over daily while telling me how horney she was while ovulating and for me to tell the bulls back how much i knew she needed getting fucked bareback and their cum inside her.

Why don't you just empty the contents of the condom into her afterward? Not as fun for anyone involved, I'm sure, but then she can get the sperm and you can avoid the risks.

You could also ask her to get tested a few months in a row so you know she's clean and can be safe and responsible.

My question for you is whether you think they are in a stable marriage or not. Obviously, couples in which the wife is fucking other men routinely are not going to be as stable as thos
Hi,

I got a situation here. My Cuck wants me to pregnant his wife.
I never fucked without condom.
Is that okay to make her pregnant or should I avoid it??
She is used to getting fucked by so many persons . I'm worrying about HIV.

Your inputs are highly appreciable.
Thnx 4 reading. Hpy cuckolding

Why don't they just empty the contents of the condom into her afterward? Not as fun for anyone involved, I'm sure, but then she can get the sperm and you can avoid the risks.

You could also ask her to get tested a few months in a row so you know she's clean and can be safe and responsible. How well do you know her? Would you trust her to be honest? If not, definitely don't have anything to do with getting her pregnant because who knows what could happen to you then.

My question for you is whether you think they are in a stable marriage or not. Obviously, couples in which the wife is fucking other men routinely are usually not going to be as stable as those where they're both monogamous. Do you think they can raise a baby together in a way that's good for the baby? Do you think they have any idea how they would raise a Black baby whose very existence is going to humiliate and shame the ******* without traumatizing the baby emotionally? Do you think there is any possibility that they are thinking about the baby at all? Because this sounds like pure sexual fantasy, and that's not a good way to bring somebody into such a strange and socially unaccepted circumstance.

Approximately 20% of the population carry some type of STD so if you aren't very selective and you like to fuck odds are you are going to get something. The most likely candidate is Herpes, it's a gift that keeps on giving. I don't like condoms either but I belong to a group that is large enough to provide some variety and we limit out activity to spouses and members of the group. We all get checked a couple of times a year. I get more hassle free pussy than I should be entitled to and NO drama or surprises

How do we find a group like that, and does the group require regular testing or something to make sure everyone is following the rules?

Back