Condom or without condom??

You are right!
Hansjensen, it is my opinion that she wants you to tell her to go off the pill because she wants to make sure you are 100% sure of this and it is something you want as much as her. If she just did it on her own, there could still be doubts in her head if you are 100% in support of this decision. Since it seems what you want too, then in my opinion you should tell her to please go off the pill and you can watch her black lover impregnate her, which could probably be the ultimate in cuckoldry. I don't even know you and the thought of her wanting him to impregnate her makes my little cock ready to explode ! Good luck, whatever you decide but remember a cuckold's number one job is to make his hotwife happy

Hansjensen, it is my opinion that she wants you to tell her to go off the pill because she wants to make sure you are 100% sure of this and it is something you want as much as her. If she just did it on her own, there could still be doubts in her head if you are 100% in support of this decision. Since it seems what you want too, then in my opinion you should tell her to please go off the pill and you can watch her black lover impregnate her, which could probably be the ultimate in cuckoldry. I don't even know you and the thought of her wanting him to impregnate her makes my little cock ready to explode ! Good luck, whatever you decide but remember a cuckold's number one job is to make his hotwife happy
Hi Ballaazz, thanks for your posting. I think that my wife will be off the pill in a couple of months. I want it as much as her. Contrary to her I am concerned about the reactions from:

1. Friends
2.Colleagues
3. Neighbors
4. Family

My wife just says: "We both want a biracial baby very much. I don't care about what other people think".

I am glad that you also find the subject arousing. Many people here are upset or even angry when the read about interracial cuckold pregnancy.

Hi Ballaazz, thanks for your posting. I think that my wife will be off the pill in a couple of months. I want it as much as her. Contrary to her I am concerned about the reactions from:

1. Friends
2.Colleagues
3. Neighbors
4. Family

My wife just says: "We both want a biracial baby very much. I don't care about what other people think".

I am glad that you also find the subject arousing. Many people here are upset or even angry when the read about interracial cuckold pregnancy.
I do understand your concern about friends, colleagues, neighbors and family. Those are the number one through four reasons that we keep our cuckold-hotwife sexual relationship private between us and her bull only. Some cucks find the thought that they would now all know about her being impregnated by a black man arousing. To be honest, that would be extremely tough for me, but I do have a cuck friend who has experienced this. They passed it off as he was impotent and she got a black man's sperm from a fertility clinic but he says that he did get aroused by doctors/nurses, etc knowing the truth

I do understand your concern about friends, colleagues, neighbors and family. Those are the number one through four reasons that we keep our cuckold-hotwife sexual relationship private between us and her bull only. Some cucks find the thought that they would now all know about her being impregnated by a black man arousing. To be honest, that would be extremely tough for me, but I do have a cuck friend who has experienced this. They passed it off as he was impotent and she got a black man's sperm from a fertility clinic but he says that he did get aroused by doctors/nurses, etc knowing the truth
I am glad that you understand what I am worried about.
I certainly do feel aroused by the thought of everybody knowing my interracial cuckold status - very aroused indeed!
Your idea of fertility problems being used as an argument is good!!
I would also be aroused if had had met the doctors and nurses.
Thanks for sharing that most useful experience!!

I am glad that you understand what I am worried about.
I certainly do feel aroused by the thought of everybody knowing my interracial cuckold status - very aroused indeed!
Your idea of fertility problems being used as an argument is good!!
I would also be aroused if had had met the doctors and nurses.
Thanks for sharing that most useful experience!!
You are welcome ! By the way, my friend really enjoyed and got off on watching her bull fuck her during the pregnancy as well

You are welcome ! By the way, my friend really enjoyed and got off on watching her bull fuck her during the pregnancy as well
That must have been delicious Watching your blackpreg wife having sex with the ******* ... Yummy yummy. You have a very lucky friend! What kind of response did he get from friends and so on?

That must have been delicious Watching your blackpreg wife having sex with the ******* ... Yummy yummy. You have a very lucky friend! What kind of response did he get from friends and so on?
The *******'s friends had watched him fuck his wife also. Their friends probably think it is odd that they wanted a bi-race baby but that is it at this point

The *******'s friends had watched him fuck his wife also. Their friends probably think it is odd that they wanted a bi-race baby but that is it at this point
Good to hear that there were no serious problems. It's going to be difficult for me to go through that.

When I was trying to get pregnant with our first baby my husband and I decided we did not care if we had a white or mixed baby. So my bull and my husband both tried to get me pregnant for for months. Finally my husband got me pregnant. If you both are ok with it the sex is sooooo much better I think with no protection.

When I was trying to get pregnant with our first baby my husband and I decided we did not care if we had a white or mixed baby. So my bull and my husband both tried to get me pregnant for for months. Finally my husband got me pregnant. If you both are ok with it the sex is sooooo much better I think with no protection.
You are absolutely right, it's best without condoms. I do however have to wear a condom myself so that my wife gets pregnant not by me but by her black lover. I hate condoms but that's how it's going to be.

That actually sounds pretty exciting, the double breeding, lots of sex, and mixing of sperm, plus not knowing whose baby it is until it pops out.

Back