Condom or without condom??

Seriously, do you have any fear doing this?
I'd be lying if I said I had absolutely no worries doing this. I love a guy cumming in me, so does hubby, and we enjoy playing with it. But as time passes little worries creep in, especially if an article or news item comes up about the rise in STD!
But it's like enjoying too much sun, or too much alcohol or other risky things, you take the risk in doing things you enjoy. You only live once. X

Hi,

I got a situation here. My Cuck wants me to pregnant his wife.
I never fucked without condom.
Is that okay to make her pregnant or should I avoid it??
She is used to getting fucked by so many persons . I'm worrying about HIV.

Your inputs are highly appreciable.
Thnx 4 reading. Hpy cuckolding
HAVE HER TESTED AND IF ITS ALL GOOD THEN GO FOR IT. REMEMBER NO PUSSY NO MATTER HOW GOOD IS WORTH YOUR LIFE.

Would you continue to fuck one of your regular guy that refuse to fuck you bareback?

Assuming that you guys start fucking with a condom.
It's not happened yet, guys seem keen on fucking me bareback anyway. I think guys assume because I'm married lady in my forties I'm relatively 'safe'.
I've had a couple of guys want to wear one when going to do my ass, but I've 'convinced' them to go bare!

This is a delicate question. My ex-g/f admitted she generally doesn't like condoms in anal or vaginal sex, but she demands new men to wear them the first couple of times. Since we have a female room mate who is a little less demanding, she watches if she gets any STD from them and then she drops the guard and lets herself fuck raw by those men. Exceptions were when her bulls brought a young relative for a first.

Would you continue to fuck one of your regular guy that refuse to fuck you bareback?

Assuming that you guys start fucking with a condom.
I'd be lying if I said I had absolutely no worries doing this. I love a guy cumming in me, so does hubby, and we enjoy playing with it. But as time passes little worries creep in, especially if an article or news item comes up about the rise in STD!
But it's like enjoying too much sun, or too much alcohol or other risky things, you take the risk in doing things you enjoy. You only live once. X

Seriously? So getting Aids of Chlamydia is like getting too much sun? You're insane.

In my experience most guys will just proceed to stick it in me without a condom if I don't specifically ask them to wear one. I'm aware it can be risky and all but you only live once, it turns me on knowing that a guy is inside me without a condom and going to fill me with his cum!

Perfect
a bulls cum should be inside a beautiful girl like you...
it marks his territory
also it is how nature intended - especially if your not on BC

If your interested in a much older cuck to take care of you let me know

Back