Condom or without condom??

Approximately 20% of the population carry some type of STD so if you aren't very selective and you like to fuck odds are you are going to get something. The most likely candidate is Herpes, it's a gift that keeps on giving. I don't like condoms either but I belong to a group that is large enough to provide some variety and we limit out activity to spouses and members of the group. We all get checked a couple of times a year. I get more hassle free pussy than I should be entitled to and NO drama or surprises

It should be noted that not all STIs (herpes, for example) can be prevented with the use of a condom. HIV is very rare, but if you suspect there may be an issue, that is cause for concern, regardless of whether you are using one. It may be worth the talk of testing to be sure.

Approximately 20% of the population carry some type of STD so if you aren't very selective and you like to fuck odds are you are going to get something. The most likely candidate is Herpes, it's a gift that keeps on giving. I don't like condoms either but I belong to a group that is large enough to provide some variety and we limit out activity to spouses and members of the group. We all get checked a couple of times a year. I get more hassle free pussy than I should be entitled to and NO drama or surprises

We couldn't agree more! While Edwin and Eduard went into Pam "bareback" suffice to say that nothing like it would have had happened had we been anything less than 100% confident that there were no risks of STD's. I won't enunciate on why we were, and are, so confident of this. Eduard did bring along a friend of his awhile back and neither Pam, Edwin, Eduard or I had, or will have in the future, anything to do with him. In fact I understand that Eduard hasn't spoken to him since that initial visit. A jerk is a jerk! This guy had one or two drinks and transposed into absolute twit and an embarrassment to Eduard, as well as to the rest of us. The only other guy that Pam has played with was, and still is I guess, a friend of Edwin.

I guess the point I'm making, STD's are always and shall remain, a first & foremost concern of ours. It's not as if Pam has been screwing every cock that comes along.

Oh! I forgot to mention, Pam did have some fun while we were vacationing on a private cruise in the Carib this past March. He was Pam's fourth and was a friend of Edwin's. We also had prior knowledge of him. It's not as if Pam is available to every stiff dick that comes along ... Believe me ... SHE ISN'T!!

You need to dump this situation and find you a married couple who is wanting to have wife serviced by black cock for first time. Then you don't have to worry about a condom. Find a older sexy married wife who is safe from all the diseases like my wife. I introduced a good looking young black friend I met a year ago and after he came over for dinner and other parties he started massaging her in our bed and now they fuck at least once a week and I love it:/))))
Man I need to get in on that action!

You need to dump this situation and find you a married couple who is wanting to have wife serviced by black cock for first time. Then you don't have to worry about a condom. Find a older sexy married wife who is safe from all the diseases like my wife. I introduced a good looking young black friend I met a year ago and after he came over for dinner and other parties he started massaging her in our bed and now they fuck at least once a week and I love it:/))))
I would like to get in with you guys and become one of your regular guys. I live locally, am professional and will do as I say. I am a fan of yours for sure.

Hi,

I got a situation here. My Cuck wants me to pregnant his wife.
I never fucked without condom.
Is that okay to make her pregnant or should I avoid it??
She is used to getting fucked by so many persons . I'm worrying about HIV.

Your inputs are highly appreciable.
Thnx 4 reading. Hpy cuckolding

i think ******* have the right to feel their parents wanted them rather than them being the product of a foolish pursuit of realising a fantasy.

this stuff is exciting when there're no victims. what your friend is suggesting is that the three of you *make* a victim together.

don't do it. it's a really bad idea.

i use condom with a extra partner, with my husband no, i take a pills
unprotected sex can either make a life or destroy it.
I would love to see my wife come home with multiple loads of another guys cum. which has happened once. but its not worth the risks of STD's or a baby that was unplanned.
That being said, if everybody still gets a STD check and are honest with eachother, go for it if u think its worth it. how ever I wouldn't go unprotected

IMG_1669.JPG Important to recognize that a lot of the people who respond with "no condom" are living out fantasies on this site. so take all advice here with a grain of salt and realize its your life, not theirs.
though my wife and I have also taken that chance before. just be careful

Back