Condom or no condom

Condom or no Condom

• Total voters
I am low circulation, and highly selective. This has been a protection in and of itself, to a degree. But I always fuck raw.
If the sexy white wife is mature, I fuck her with the full intent to cum inside her married pussy with no concern for impregnation.
If the sexy white wife is a m0ther in her 30s or early 40s, I fuck her with the full intent of cumming inside her married pussy, willing to risk an accident that gives her their next ch!ld, especially if they welcome that risk as well.
If the sexy white wife is much younger, and into Age Gap sex, I fuck her with the full intent of cumming inside her married pussy, willing to risk an accident, or to deliberately impregnate her with their first ch!ld. I leave all matters of birth control up to her.

I don't like using condoms. Period. And especially with this type of sex involving happily-married couples into the cuckolding fetish. With a white wife eager to share her body with me in front of her loving husband, it's the most beautiful, most fulfilling, euphoric and most open form of adultery, Wearing a condom fails to fully commit to the taboo act. I need flesh-on-flesh contact with her in every way, and particularly with my naked penis inside her accommodating vagina. With my internal ejaculation, I am using my semen to stake my temporary claim on the other man's wife, consummating the sex act. And as this type of sex is what a secure couple sees as a way of spicing up their sex life together, my role actually benefits their marriage.

Last edited:
I would want her to always fuck without a condom or any kind of birth control. My secret fantasy is to have my gf blacked on our wedding and hopefully impregnated...

We do not use a condom. We used to in the beginning but since this became a regular thing we let it go. Her hubby is caged so no condom needed here.

Back