Condom or no condom

Condom or no Condom

• Total voters
Always a condom and looking at how many don't wear them if that's a true answer not fantasy im glad I always insist
We agree here. I’m sure there are a lot of couples who don’t use condoms, and we think it’s hot🔥.

I’ve played bareback some, but we are most comfortable with condoms. Pregnancy isn’t an issue, but STI’s can pose a lot of immediate and long term consequences that we aren’t ready to take. Why? Well, first I wouldn’t get to fuck 😈 all of these gorgeous men if I contracted an STI. That would make me sad😢

I’m sure there will come a time where it isn’t a big deal for us, and yes I LOVE when other guys cum in me…it’s happened a few times…..but right now you have to “wrap it to tap it”.

We have been researching about how to ensure test presented at the time of play are in fact “true tests”. You have to be familiar with the testing company—know what the paperwork looks like so it can’t be faked and ensure that the person tested is the person playing with you (government id, etc).

Once we feel comfortable with that…it will be no condoms and all the creampie I can get and give to hubby!🔥

Sorry if it isn’t sexy…..but it is true and I think important to have the other side represented.

Back