Coming home without wife

wifewatcher29

Male
From
UK
Wife and I were out with her bull for dinner. Had a few drinks in a bar afterwards. Were getting a lot of attention in bar as they were flirting like hell. Left in separate taxi's Linda and him to his place and me home alone. Very different feelings with this but mostly been very aroused. Any other guy's experienced this. She has been to his alone quite a few times but first time while we have been out together I have went home alone.

Wife and I were out with her bull for dinner. Had a few drinks in a bar afterwards. Were getting a lot of attention in bar as they were flirting like hell. Left in separate taxi's Linda and him to his place and me home alone. Very different feelings with this but mostly been very aroused. Any other guy's experienced this. She has been to his alone quite a few times but first time while we have been out together I have went home alone.
Yes been there and done that so i know exact feeling

That's how me and hubby started, by us going out to bars/clubs and met a couple of guys, then I'd go back with the guy by myself. I still do occasionally but I personally prefer it when hubby is present and watching me with another guy. He wouldn't at first as he thought guys wouldn't like it, or think him weird or something. We've both enjoyed it more when he's been there.
Wifewatcher29 did your wife enjoy it, would she like you to watch next time? X

How difficult or easy is it to pick guys that are ok with your husband watching?
To be honest we found it difficult to bring the subject up with guys I just met in bars etc. We've found it so much easier to contact guys on the net. I always ask the same basic questions- are you in, or can get to, Birmingham, are you okay with hubby watching, you ok with bareback and ok with pictures/photos etc. This has helped tremendously. Unfortunately though you have the different problem on the net as to whether guys are genuine or not. X

What if the bull is ok with everything except pictures, he is rejected?
In the past no, I've met a guy or two anyway, but nowadays it's going to be pictures only. I'm hoping to meet a guy soon who's happy with pics as I like posting a few on-line.

What if the bull is ok with everything except pictures, he is rejected?
Thinking about it, I find the main thing guys not want to do is bareback sex. Most want to cover up, which I suppose is a good thing. They offer to cum on me, or in my mouth instead, which can still be fun.
We actually prefer bareback sex so those are the guys we say no to mainly.

Funny you say it is difficult to bring up the subject with guys you met in bar. I would think that's the easiest place to find guys that agree with what you want since everybody is drinking and probably tipsy.

Bareback is fun but scary. I think my luck has run out. I couldn't do it.
They probably are, I think it's more that we've been stupidly reluctant to bring it up!
Despite me being on these sites, and what I've done, I am still a bit shy in the real world! X

I have mentioned to my wife that I would like to drop her off for a date with her currant BF and then he can bring her home when done. so far she is not willing to do this. She has gone and seen him by herself. She likes having her carso she is not stranded

Back