COMING HOME TO THE WIFE LIKE …

Hey guys, always had this fetish of coming home to the wife in a situation like this or similar. Anyone else out the care to share yours, what would you do? Enjoy

My wife came to me and told me see wanted to be with a dominant man, And wanted to see the guy alone so she could be comfortable. I came home one day and she was on the couch and he was butt fucking her.

I was quite surprised when i came home one day unexpected and found my wife dressed in that fishnet bodystocking with three blk guys there 😮 she was in the middle of the floor getting it from behind while one guy was watching from the couch and another guy in the frt she was sucking off. She was pretty surprised to see me but omg it was sooooo hottttt and sexy!!!!

Attachments

• b0f4cb490de7372a85e2507204c4a5c6.jpg
    b0f4cb490de7372a85e2507204c4a5c6.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 114
I’m one of the very lucky ones that has a wife that knows I want BBC in her as often as she’ll allow it, I’m 100% ok with it anytime, anywhere she wants it so she has regulars that stop by our house for pussy often. I’ve come home from the office, hunting trips, running errands I don’t know how many times to find her with a black buried down her throat or in her pussy. The regulars know me so when I come in unannounced, they don’t even miss a beat, they just keep slamming my wife’s throat or pussy. I’ll almost always walk over and give her a kiss, whether she’s on her knees sucking black cock or has one working in and out of her pussy….then I’ll just relax, ask both of them if I can get them anything, fix them a ******* or snack and sit and watch the rest of the show. Wife and I have also been sitting on the couch watching a movie to have a bull stop by for a quickie, she’ll set it up but not tell me. They’ll come in, undress real fast, she’ll suck their cock right on the couch as they sit beside me, ride there cock until they cum, walk them to the door, come back to the couch, spread her legs, use her fingers to hold her lips open so I can see the cum and ask me if I’m ready for my dessert. I’ll lick her pussy clean and give her another orgasm, she‘ll partially put on a robe, curl back up by me on the couch and we’ll finish watching whatever it was like nothing ever happened…..my little white dick begging to be released from chastity as I smell the drying cum and her pussy juices on my face.

Back