COMING HOME TO THE WIFE LIKE …

Hey guys, always had this fetish of coming home to the wife in a situation like this or similar. Anyone else out the care to share yours, what would you do? Enjoy

Wow!! That is an amazingly hot story. She looks so good sucking that black cock in your marriage bed… love yo see and hear more
Oh yeah!. This was one of my wife's first black bull's... or at least he would turn into her bull after this. He was one of her students divorced dad's in her class. After the school year, during the summer he talked her into having lunch with him she agreed. After 3 dates with him she asked me if i still wanted to do the hotwife thing and i said of course! She told me about him and said he was interested in her. I told her to let me know what he wanted to do. After a few weeks i hadn't heard anything but came home from work early to his truck in the garage and her home early too. I snuck in to see what was going on and saw this. I videod them and took pictures while they fucked. She didn't know i was there until about an hour into them fucking the ******* outta each other but he saw me first thing but kept fucking MY WIFE! She later admitted she had been fucking him in our bed for the 3 weeks before this. As you can tell he didn't use any protection and he did end up getting her pregnant but she miscarried after about 3 months. It was a sexy ass thing to watch them fuck 3 or 4 times a week tho. That was a few years ago so she's had several bulls since then.
View attachment 4996386

Oh yeah!. This was one of my wife's first black bull's... or at least he would turn into her bull after this. He was one of her students divorced dad's in her class. After the school year, during the summer he talked her into having lunch with him she agreed. After 3 dates with him she asked me if i still wanted to do the hotwife thing and i said of course! She told me about him and said he was interested in her. I told her to let me know what he wanted to do. After a few weeks i hadn't heard anything but came home from work early to his truck in the garage and her home early too. I snuck in to see what was going on and saw this. I videod them and took pictures while they fucked. She didn't know i was there until about an hour into them fucking the ******* outta each other but he saw me first thing but kept fucking MY WIFE! She later admitted she had been fucking him in our bed for the 3 weeks before this. As you can tell he didn't use any protection and he did end up getting her pregnant but she miscarried after about 3 months. It was a sexy ass thing to watch them fuck 3 or 4 times a week tho. That was a few years ago so she's had several bulls since then.
View attachment 4996386
That's incredibly hot!!!

View attachment 4996386
Incredible story and what a hot video! Thanks for sharing!

Hey guys, always had this fetish of coming home to the wife in a situation like this or similar. Anyone else out the care to share yours, what would you do? Enjoy

Coming home to find a black king stretching her pussy and probing deeper than I ever will and my wife loving it is so very hot to me!

View attachment 4996386

Its nice that her first was able to handle both you and her. That is awful about the miscarriage. Maybe you and she will try again with another man in her life soon.

View attachment 4996386
Smokin Hot

View attachment 4996386
She pretty hot is she still fuckin bulls

Not come home to that yet but last time we were in Atlanta, we picked up a guy for her. After chilled in the bar for a bit we went back to the room. Realised we were out of ice so I went and got some. By the time I got back she already has her tits out, skirt off and was gobbling his cock. Least they could have done is waited for me to watch the whole thing ha

View attachment 4996386
Would love to see my wife in that position!!!!

I would be angry that I had not been warned to see the whole show, then I would sit back and enjoy it.
It would be a dream to meet something like this.

View attachment 4996386
Such a hot story and video

Back