This outfit reminds me of the time I fcuked a Redneck's hot little piece of racist cunt GF:D.
She wore her Confederate flag bikini while I took her forcefully and pounded her anal. As cute and curvy as she was, I had to demand reparations by breeding her racist ass bareback.

Seems that...as much as I hate racism, I love sexy white girls even more lol...
True story:devil:

This outfit reminds me of the time I fcuked a Redneck's hot little piece of racist cunt GF:D.
She wore her Confederate flag bikini while I took her forcefully and pounded her anal. As cute and curvy as she was, I had to demand reparations by breeding her racist ass bareback.

Seems that...as much as I hate racism, I love sexy white girls even more lol...
True story:devil:
She did vote for Trump.... :p

My fellow brother in arms...I've been breaking in cute White chicks for a very long time now :devil::sex:
(I just aged myself lol)

Well whatever you feel like you need to do to her, I won't even try to stop it. Its for her own good!

She may or may not have a confederate flag bikini lol

Well whatever you feel like you need to do to her, I won't even try to stop it. Its for her own good!

She may or may not have a confederate flag bikini lol
Yes. Every cute White chick needs a Black 'Boyfriend', or at least some dark meat on the side. The rougher he is to her, the better :blackgreedy:

as for the Confederate Flag bikini, that can easily be arranged :devil:

She knows her place is waiting at the side of a BLACK BULL
I just wasn't expecting her to be so eager to try it. We skyped last night and she was talking about not letting me fuck her anymore and stuff like that. It's hard to tell when she is serious or not.

All she does is humiliate my dick and talk about what a pussy I am. She's only 22 but she wants to totally cuck me.

Last edited:
I just wasn't expecting her to be so eager to try it. We skyped last night and she was talking about not letting me fuck her anymore and stuff like that. It's hard to tell when she is serious or not.

All she does is humiliate my dick and talk about what a pussy I am. She's only 22 but she wants to totally cuck me.
22 is a great age, young-ish and feisty. Needs broken in.

22 is a great age, young-ish and feisty. Needs broken in.
It's a good age but Im surprised how she is talking about white slavery, and breeding....not sure where she even heard about that from!

I didn't try and discourage her, I just let her talk but now I'm over here a little nervous about what I'll be coming home to! At the end of the skype call I just made sure to reassure her how I love her and will support her no matter what.

If she is gonna get knocked up with another guys baby I just want to be there for it...I don't wanna come home and see her baby bump!

Back