Cuckloversissy

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
***This is an original story by Cuckloversissy posted on the site blacktowhite.net. All photos are of my little dick and my actual fiance***

My fiance Rachel was one of the most perfect women I had ever seen. Long dark hair, a gorgeous face, and a divine body. I say divine because I would literally worship it from time to time.
IMG-20170521-WA0022.jpg
We met in college and from the beginning we both loved sex. We couldn't get enough of each other and spent a lot of our time together naked. After college I joined the military and decided I wanted to marry her. It was around this time I made my first mistake.

We were seperated due to the military and would often sext each other due to pure horniness. I had always had a secret fantasy that I hadn't told her about, but for some reason I finally did. I admitted that deep down part of me wanted to be completely dominated by my beautiful, sexy little wife. And on top of that I liked her to treat me bad and talk to me like a little bitch. Surprisingly she took to the fantasy extremely well.
IMG-20170521-WA0024.jpg
Sometimes I could hardly believe the way she talked to me, telling me I was worthless and pathetic, and if I was lucky I might get to lick her feet and suck her toes like a little bitch. I found myself spending a lot of time in the bathroom, jerking off and reading her texts about how small my cock was. The humilitation was very intense and coming from her it made it so much better.

She really treated me like a little pussy and seemed to enjoy it. The fantasy wasnt her favorite because she preferred being dominated by a strong man and pounded like a whore, but she still did a very good job at it. I think she started to enjoy the fantasy and liked the power she had over me. I remember jerking off over Skype while she ridiculed and humiliated my tiny little dick. I mentioned cucking once or twice but she seemed very turned off by the idea.
IMG-20170517-WA0019.jpeg
Finally after my deployment I got to come home and was expecting to slip right back into our normal role of me being the alpha male and her doing what I said. I figured my little fantasy would be forgotten.

I was very wrong.

My first night back I was the happiest man alive. My fiance was visiting me in Texas and thoroughly enjoyed our time. We planned on going out to eat and then seeing a movie. I went out to get gas in my car while she got ready and to my surprise when I got back to the barracks my door was locked. I banged on the door and she yelled back what I wanted. Usually when Rachel got dressed for a night out I enjoyed watching her prance around and would often walk up and touch her whenever I felt like it. Tonight was different.
IMG-20170521-WA0025.jpg
She yelled through the door that she wasn't ready yet and I would get to see her when she said I could. Her tone was very dominant and for a moment I thought about pounding on the door and yelling but then thought better of it. She yelled again:

"Go make yourself useful for once and get me some drinks from the PX (shop on military bases). And dont get me the wrong kind like last time." I told her I would and walked back to my car. Part of me was annoyed but my dick was rock hard at the way she had just treated me.
IMG-20170516-WA0030.jpg
I took my time getting her the drinks (smirnoff ice) and finally came back and knocked on the door. She opened it and I was shocked. She looked amazing. She had done her hair and makeup perfectly and was wearing a tight short dress that showed off her perfect shaped breasts and tight body and big round ass. I walked in and went to touch her like I usually did and she laughed, pushing my hand away.

"First things first, John. You get to touch me IF and WHEN I give you permission to."

I swallowed hard and nodded. She gave me a smile and continued,
IMG-20170514-WA0008.jpg
"Yeah thats right. You wanted me to dominate you so thats exactly what is going to happen. Now put the drinks down and go get my makeup case. I have some nail polish in there and you are going to do my nails."

I did what she said and I could feel her watching me for any sign of disobedience. I came back with the polish and she grabbed my hair and pushed me down onto the floor. I didn't resist and she patted my head reassuringly.
IMG-20170514-WA0007.jpg
"Good little boy, now paint my toe nails and if you fuck up you won't touch my body for the next 3 days."

I got down all the way to the floor and gently took her foot. I couldn't resist and gave it a little kiss, much to her amusement. I carefully took the little nail polish brush and began applying it perfectly. After a few minutes of silence she started speaking to me while drinking the smirnoff ice.

"Wow youre good at this arent you? You do exactly what your told...you little bitch. Sitting of the floor like a little girl painting your fiances nails. Youre such a fucking pussy."

After I had painted her toes she inspected them and was satisfied. She ran her toes over my crotch and felt my boner.

"Aw that made your little dick hard, huh? I bet you wanna kiss my pussy now dont you?"

I nodded and she laughed.

"Well here is the deal. Ill let you take my panties off and give my shaved pussy one kiss, but if you do that you have to take your pants off and put my panties on and wear them all night."
IMG-20170503-WA0002.jpg
I tried to object and she slapped me in the face.

"On second thought, that offer is off the table. Now its a demand. So take your pants of and stand up."

I slowly stood up, unbuttoned my pants and pulled them off. My little 4 inch dick was sticking out straight as Rachel peeled her lace panties off and hung them on my boner. With my face bright red, I stepped into her underwear and pulled them on. I felt ridiculous and Rachel laughed, taking pictures on her phone.
20170515_161210.jpg
"Now put your pants back on, you look like a total faggot."

I did as I was told and felt terrible about myself. Why was I letting her do this??? The idea of wearing womens panties was so ridiculous it was laughable and yet here I was with my beautiful Rachel ordering me to do just that.

"Ok now you get to kiss my pussy like we agreed on."

I dropped down again and stuck my face up her dress and could feel how hot her pussy was. It was shocking how turned on she was from all this. I thought this was MY fantasy not hers?!?!

We left my room and we drove over to the West Side of town and went to a nice upscale Italian restaurant. She seemed normal and we had a pleasant time but the tight feeling of her panties kept reminding me how pathetic I was. My plan was to get her back to my place and hopefully sit her down and discuss how this fantasy was going too far!
IMG-20170508-WA0004.jpg
Practically the whole dinner she kept checking her phone and texting, giggling to herself but not telling me what it was. I had a really bad feeling about it.

After dinner we had a nice dessert and she slipped her shoes off, sliding them onto my lap under the table.

"Ok I am going to tell you what else is going to happen tonight while you massage my feet".

I should have put my foot down and told her no but for some reason I did as I was told. It felt good rubbing her feet.

"Mmmm thats good babe. You're so good at this....so this was really fun and I loved dinner...but....um..."

I swallowed hard and felt my dick getting hard inside the panties.

"Im going to get picked up by my friend in a couple minutes and we are going to hang out for a couple hours while you wait back at your barracks...he will be here soon, so you might want to pay the bill".

I couldnt believe what I was hearing. He???? It was a guy picking her up? I looked down at her sexy feet and nodded.

"Are you ok with that, John? You'll be a good little boy and wait for me to come over later? When he is done with me?"

I tried to say something but just stammered and finally just looked down and nodded, feeling worthless. She laughed and giggled,

"Good little bitch. This is what you wanted so now Im giving it to you. So I want you to wait at home like a good little cuck and when I get home Ill sit on your face and tell you all about it."

I didnt get a good look when the car came to pick her up due to the tinted windows but to my shame I saw Rachel jump in and give the driver a kiss. I saw the waitress looking at me with disgust as she saw what happened and I payed and quickly left.

I sat on my bed back at the room and my head was spinning. My beautiful young fiance was currently with another man and here I was sitting in my room, my little dick hard as a rock.

I texted her over and over, asking if she was ok and I could tell she was reading them but she didnt respond.

I finally took my clothes off, leaving the panties on, and climbed into bed and fell asleep.

I woke up to Rachel banging on my door and I jumped up to answer it.

I opened it and she pushed past me, and went straight to the bathroom and locked the door.

"Babe Im so sorry for doing this to you...I shouldnt have done this!! Im so sorry"

I asked her what happened and there was silence.

"Babe....di-did you cheat on me?" And she cracked the door open.

"John, you said you wanted this...so if you really want to know I can tell you and we can really make your fantasy come true. Otherwise tell me now and I will shower and we will never talk about it again..." she trailed off as she noticed my rock hard dick still in the lace pantied.

"Oh. I thought you would have taken those off by now."

I felt my face get red again and I said I wasnt sure if she would like that.

"So Im guessing you DO want to hear what happened...and you DONT want me to wash everything off?"

I nodded and told her I wanted to know.

She pushed the door open and ordered me into the room and I obeyed, my heart beating in my chest. I could tell by just looking at her she had been fucked really really hard. She told me to lay on my back on the bed and then pulled her dress up and I could see clear liquid leaking down the inside of her thigh. I couldnt believe this was happening.

"Are you ready to taste my pussy?" I almost yelled yes and she laughed and climbed onto my face....
IMG-20170512-WA0002.jpg
Rachel pressed her messy pussy dont on my mouth and smothered it. I couldnt believe she was doing this to me! I stuck my tongue up her stretched hole and she moaned, telling me to keep going. I could taste something wierd and tried to move my face but she sat down on my mouth harder.

"Haha yea you taste that cum? Just wait. He shot it deep in there so it'll all slide out soon".

I really didnt want that and tried to get out from under her but she grabbed my balls and squeezed so hard i almost blacked out.

"Uh uh...you going to clean my pussy up and if that means eating his cum load thats what youll do..."

I accepted my fate and licked harder.

She went on to tell me all the details about how they went to his apartment and started making out and he sucked on her neck like she loved...I felt a pang of jealousy as she discribed how he smacked her ass over and over leaving big red welts all over her. This was my fiance!! But if i hadnt come up with the fantasy she would have never done it.

"Then I got on my knees while he slapped me in the face with his huge cock and I begged for permission to suck it."

She was going in detail on purpose to ******* me. I felt like a complete bitch and realized my fiance now owned me and probably thought I was a sissy.

I was laying on my back dressed in girls panties sucking jizz out of my perfect wifes freshly fucked pussy. Id be surprised if she ever looked at me the same way again.

I could feel her cumming from my tongue as she described how he roughly man handled her and ****** his big dick up inside her tight pussy, pounding her over and over.

She finally climbed off and wiped my mouth off, patting my head and laughing at me. She gave me a nice long kiss, and then whispered

"I sucked him off two minutes before he dropped me off....how does my kiss taste?"

I couldn't lie anymore. I loved the taste. I kissed her deeper and deeper, my tongue running around her lips and mouth getting his taste. Finally when we broke apart she told me to go get in bed and wait for her to get out of the shower.

I crawled under the covers ashamed and humiliated by my behavior. I couldn't believe my cute little wife had turned me into a faggot! I heard the shower start and I was lost in thought until Rachel popped out of the bathroom and into the bedroom with a smirk on her face.

"Oh yea honey, I almost forgot. The guy that just fucked your fiance silly? And whose cum you just lapped up like a little bitch? It was a big black guy with a ten inch cock. Sleep tight!"

Last edited:
***This is an original story by Cuckloversissy posted on the site blacktowhite.net. All photos are of my little dick and my actual fiance***

My fiance Rachel was one of the most perfect women I had ever seen. Long dark hair, a gorgeous face, and a divine body. I say divine because I would literally worship it from time to time.
View attachment 1281675
We met in college and from the beginning we both loved sex. We couldn't get enough of each other and spent a lot of our time together naked. After college I joined the military and decided I wanted to marry her. It was around this time I made my first mistake.

We were seperated due to the military and would often sext each other due to pure horniness. I had always had a secret fantasy that I hadn't told her about, but for some reason I finally did. I admitted that deep down part of me wanted to be completely dominated by my beautiful, sexy little wife. And on top of that I liked her to treat me bad and talk to me like a little bitch. Surprisingly she took to the fantasy extremely well.
View attachment 1281674
Sometimes I could hardly believe the way she talked to me, telling me I was worthless and pathetic, and if I was lucky I might get to lick her feet and suck her toes like a little bitch. I found myself spending a lot of time in the bathroom, jerking off and reading her texts about how small my cock was. The humilitation was very intense and coming from her it made it so much better.

She really treated me like a little pussy and seemed to enjoy it. The fantasy wasnt her favorite because she preferred being dominated by a strong man and pounded like a whore, but she still did a very good job at it. I think she started to enjoy the fantasy and liked the power she had over me. I remember jerking off over Skype while she ridiculed and humiliated my tiny little dick. I mentioned cucking once or twice but she seemed very turned off by the idea.
View attachment 1281677
Finally after my deployment I got to come home and was expecting to slip right back into our normal role of me being the alpha male and her doing what I said. I figured my little fantasy would be forgotten.

I was very wrong.

My first night back I was the happiest man alive. My fiance was visiting me in Texas and thoroughly enjoyed our time. We planned on going out to eat and then seeing a movie. I went out to get gas in my car while she got ready and to my surprise when I got back to the barracks my door was locked. I banged on the door and she yelled back what I wanted. Usually when Rachel got dressed for a night out I enjoyed watching her prance around and would often walk up and touch her whenever I felt like it. Tonight was different.
View attachment 1281676
She yelled through the door that she wasn't ready yet and I would get to see her when she said I could. Her tone was very dominant and for a moment I thought about pounding on the door and yelling but then thought better of it. She yelled again:

"Go make yourself useful for once and get me some drinks from the PX (shop on military bases). And dont get me the wrong kind like last time." I told her I would and walked back to my car. Part of me was annoyed but my dick was rock hard at the way she had just treated me.
View attachment 1281679
I took my time getting her the drinks (smirnoff ice) and finally came back and knocked on the door. She opened it and I was shocked. She looked amazing. She had done her hair and makeup perfectly and was wearing a tight short dress that showed off her perfect shaped breasts and tight body and big round ass. I walked in and went to touch her like I usually did and she laughed, pushing my hand away.

"First things first, John. You get to touch me IF and WHEN I give you permission to."

View attachment 1281680
"Yeah thats right. You wanted me to dominate you so thats exactly what is going to happen. Now put the drinks down and go get my makeup case. I have some nail polish in there and you are going to do my nails."

I did what she said and I could feel her watching me for any sign of disobedience. I came back with the polish and she grabbed my hair and pushed me down onto the floor. I didn't resist and she patted my head reassuringly.
View attachment 1281681
"Good little boy, now paint my toe nails and if you fuck up you won't touch my body for the next 3 days."

I got down all the way to the floor and gently took her foot. I couldn't resist and gave it a little kiss, much to her amusement. I carefully took the little nail polish brush and began applying it perfectly. After a few minutes of silence she started speaking to me while drinking the smirnoff ice.

"Wow youre good at this arent you? You do exactly what your told...you little bitch. Sitting of the floor like a little girl painting your fiances nails. Youre such a fucking pussy."

After I had painted her toes she inspected them and was satisfied. She ran her toes over my crotch and felt my boner.

"Aw that made your little dick hard, huh? I bet you wanna kiss my pussy now dont you?"

"Well here is the deal. Ill let you take my panties off and give my shaved pussy one kiss, but if you do that you have to take your pants off and put my panties on and wear them all night."
View attachment 1281684

"On second thought, that offer is off the table. Now its a demand. So take your pants of and stand up."

I slowly stood up, unbuttoned my pants and pulled them off. My little 4 inch dick was sticking out straight as Rachel peeled her lace panties off and hung them on my boner. With my face bright red, I stepped into her underwear and pulled them on. I felt ridiculous and Rachel laughed, taking pictures on her phone.
View attachment 1281698

I did as I was told and felt terrible about myself. Why was I letting her do this??? The idea of wearing womens panties was so ridiculous it was laughable and yet here I was with my beautiful Rachel ordering me to do just that.

I dropped down again and stuck my face up her dress and could feel how hot her pussy was. It was shocking how turned on she was from all this. I thought this was MY fantasy not hers?!?!

We left my room and we drove over to the West Side of town and went to a nice upscale Italian restaurant. She seemed normal and we had a pleasant time but the tight feeling of her panties kept reminding me how pathetic I was. My plan was to get her back to my place and hopefully sit her down and discuss how this fantasy was going too far!
View attachment 1281686
Practically the whole dinner she kept checking her phone and texting, giggling to herself but not telling me what it was. I had a really bad feeling about it.

After dinner we had a nice dessert and she slipped her shoes off, sliding them onto my lap under the table.

"Ok I am going to tell you what else is going to happen tonight while you massage my feet".

I should have put my foot down and told her no but for some reason I did as I was told. It felt good rubbing her feet.

"Mmmm thats good babe. You're so good at this....so this was really fun and I loved dinner...but....um..."

"Im going to get picked up by my friend in a couple minutes and we are going to hang out for a couple hours while you wait back at your barracks...he will be here soon, so you might want to pay the bill".

I couldnt believe what I was hearing. He???? It was a guy picking her up? I looked down at her sexy feet and nodded.

"Are you ok with that, John? You'll be a good little boy and wait for me to come over later? When he is done with me?"

I tried to say something but just stammered and finally just looked down and nodded, feeling worthless. She laughed and giggled,

"Good little bitch. This is what you wanted so now Im giving it to you. So I want you to wait at home like a good little cuck and when I get home Ill sit on your face and tell you all about it."

I didnt get a good look when the car came to pick her up due to the tinted windows but to my shame I saw Rachel jump in and give the driver a kiss. I saw the waitress looking at me with disgust as she saw what happened and I payed and quickly left.

I sat on my bed back at the room and my head was spinning. My beautiful young fiance was currently with another man and here I was sitting in my room, my little dick hard as a rock.

I texted her over and over, asking if she was ok and I could tell she was reading them but she didnt respond.

I finally took my clothes off, leaving the panties on, and climbed into bed and fell asleep.

I opened it and she pushed past me, and went straight to the bathroom and locked the door.

"Babe Im so sorry for doing this to you...I shouldnt have done this!! Im so sorry"

"John, you said you wanted this...so if you really want to know I can tell you and we can really make your fantasy come true. Otherwise tell me now and I will shower and we will never talk about it again..." she trailed off as she noticed my rock hard dick still in the lace pantied.

"So Im guessing you DO want to hear what happened...and you DONT want me to wash everything off?"

She pushed the door open and ordered me into the room and I obeyed, my heart beating in my chest. I could tell by just looking at her she had been fucked really really hard. She told me to lay on my back on the bed and then pulled her dress up and I could see clear liquid leaking down the inside of her thigh. I couldnt believe this was happening.

"Are you ready to taste my pussy?" I almost yelled yes and she laughed and climbed onto my face....
View attachment 1281685
Rachel pressed her messy pussy dont on my mouth and smothered it. I couldnt believe she was doing this to me! I stuck my tongue up her stretched hole and she moaned, telling me to keep going. I could taste something wierd and tried to move my face but she sat down on my mouth harder.

"Haha yea you taste that cum? Just wait. He shot it deep in there so it'll all slide out soon".

I really didnt want that and tried to get out from under her but she grabbed my balls and squeezed so hard i almost blacked out.

"Uh uh...you going to clean my pussy up and if that means eating his cum load thats what youll do..."

She went on to tell me all the details about how they went to his apartment and started making out and he sucked on her neck like she loved...I felt a pang of jealousy as she discribed how he smacked her ass over and over leaving big red welts all over her. This was my fiance!! But if i hadnt come up with the fantasy she would have never done it.

"Then I got on my knees while he slapped me in the face with his huge cock and I begged for permission to suck it."

She was going in detail on purpose to ******* me. I felt like a complete bitch and realized my fiance now owned me and probably thought I was a sissy.

I was laying on my back dressed in girls panties sucking jizz out of my perfect wifes freshly fucked pussy. Id be surprised if she ever looked at me the same way again.

I could feel her cumming from my tongue as she described how he roughly man handled her and ****** his big dick up inside her tight pussy, pounding her over and over.

She finally climbed off and wiped my mouth off, patting my head and laughing at me. She gave me a nice long kiss, and then whispered

"I sucked him off two minutes before he dropped me off....how does my kiss taste?"

I couldn't lie anymore. I loved the taste. I kissed her deeper and deeper, my tongue running around her lips and mouth getting his taste. Finally when we broke apart she told me to go get in bed and wait for her to get out of the shower.

I crawled under the covers ashamed and humiliated by my behavior. I couldn't believe my cute little wife had turned me into a faggot! I heard the shower start and I was lost in thought until Rachel popped out of the bathroom and into the bedroom with a smirk on her face.

"Oh yea honey, I almost forgot. The guy that just fucked your fiance silly? And whose cum you just lapped up like a little bitch? It was a big black guy with a ten inch cock. Sleep tight!"
You got my white penis dripping.

View attachment 1281675

View attachment 1281674

View attachment 1281677

I was very wrong.

View attachment 1281676

View attachment 1281679

View attachment 1281680

View attachment 1281681

View attachment 1281684

View attachment 1281698

View attachment 1281686

View attachment 1281685

This girl was a born bitch, and I mean that as a compliment. She probably grew up in an environment where the difference between weak white boys and strong young black men was on display. The virile young black bucks would dominate the football field or the basketball court and then dominate that young white cheer pussy later. She probably always knew you were a bitch and was cheating on you, but when you gave her the green light she was more than happy to teach you the facts of life.

Are you two still in Texas? When did your cuckoldress slut get her nipples pierced? Nice story and then you married your slut, I want to hear about the wedding night and honeymoon. I know you ate her cum filled pussy on your honeymoon.
My mistress has had her nipples pierced for a while now! She did it when I wasnt even there. She said the guy piercing her commented on how perfect her tits are.

I hope you know she probably fucked or sucked the cock of the guy who pierced her nipples and has been cheating on you longer than you know. Hahahaha....
Lol I asked her and she said no. I hope she did. I can picture her in some tattoo parlor getting her nipples pierced and realizing she forgot her wallet...so she sucks him and his two friends off as payment then comes home and gives me a big wet kiss.

Back