A body like that is so sexually fit. A beautiful white girl with an ass like your girl's is basically on the top of the mating pyramid. If society's rules (and clothing) were thrown out the window and humans could operate purely on lust and sexual fitness again, as nature intended, there'd be absolutely no question. With her highly arousing body and erotic curves, your girl would mate exclusively with hung black bucks. The sight of her exposed, looking that fine, would coax the fittest bucks to push you aside (or knock you out if you got in their way) and display their sexual fitness for her arousal. And honestly, operating on instinct, she'd have no choice but to be highly aroused, as much as she may have concerns for your safety. In fact, despite any of her caring emotions towards you, their bullying of a less-fit mate would likely arouse her further in that deeply primal, pure level that we all try to keep so well hidden, out of embarrassment of societal judgement or social repercussions. The act of dominance between men is a natural sign of mate fitness, and our bodies in a state of arousal betray what our socially conscious minds try to hide. I think the lady of the couple would be very, very wet, and unable to control herself, though the way things seem to be progressing, it seems she wouldn't want to control herself anyway.

To the lady of the couple, it's sweet your future husband cares enough for you to want you to experience the highest states of arousal and sexual satisfaction a beautiful woman could possibly reach, by allowing the sexually fittest mates to take complete physical control of the both of you in the bedroom, to give in to the primal sexual needs he can't provide with his baby-like cock. And it's a sign of true love that you've stayed with him so long, despite his visually clear lack of sexual prowess. I think that's beautiful.

We all have to put on societal airs in the outside world, with our clothes on, driving to the market, waiting at a stop-light, greeting people you don't like in the street, rushing to be on time for work. But behind closed motel or bedroom doors, we should all be free to explore our true primal nature. Hoping for you in having the most amazing, dynamite sex of your life.

Last edited:
A body like that is so sexually fit. A beautiful white girl with an ass like your girl's is basically on the top of the mating pyramid. If society's rules (and clothing) were thrown out the window and humans could operate purely on lust and sexual fitness again, as nature intended, there'd be absolutely no question. With her highly arousing body and erotic curves, your girl would mate exclusively with hung black bucks. The sight of her exposed, looking that fine, would coax the fittest bucks to push you aside (or knock you out if you got in their way) and display their sexual fitness for her arousal. And honestly, operating on instinct, she'd have no choice but to be highly aroused, as much as she may have concerns for your safety. In fact, despite any of her caring emotions towards you, their bullying of a less-fit mate would likely arouse her further in that deeply primal, pure level that we all try to keep so well hidden, out of embarrassment of societal judgement or social repercussions. The act of dominance between men is a natural sign of mate fitness, and our bodies in a state of arousal betray what our socially conscious minds try to hide. I think the lady of the couple would be very, very wet, and unable to control herself, though the way things seem to be progressing, it seems she wouldn't want to control herself anyway.

To the lady of the couple, it's sweet your future husband cares enough for you to want you to experience the highest states of arousal and sexual satisfaction a beautiful woman could possibly reach, by allowing the sexually fittest mates to take complete physical control of the both of you in the bedroom, to give in to the primal sexual needs he can't provide with his baby-like cock. And it's a sign of true love that you've stayed with him so long, despite his visually clear lack of sexual prowess. I think that's beautiful.

We all have to put on societal airs in the outside world, with our clothes on, driving to the market, waiting at a stop-light, greeting people you don't like in the street, rushing to be on time for work. But behind closed motel or bedroom doors, we should all be free to explore our true primal nature. Hoping for you in having the most amazing, dynamite sex of your life.
Wow, I don't even know what to say to that! Very well thought out post.

This is what she wears when she goes out drinking without me lol. A big, rock hard cock belongs slapped between those tits. And on her face and tongue too.View attachment 1285053
It would be more humiliating if she took you with her. When a hung black buck sees something he wants and gets his ******* up, it doesn't matter if that girl has a wimpy white boyfriend. He'll just push you to the side and grind up on your girl and the next thing you know you're raising a little Jemarcus.

It would be more humiliating if she took you with her. When a hung black buck sees something he wants and gets his ******* up, it doesn't matter if that girl has a wimpy white boyfriend. He'll just push you to the side and grind up on your girl and the next thing you know you're raising a little Jemarcus.
Ive had guys slap her big round ass right in front of me and I dont do anything so she knows Im a wimp. She also has accepted drinks from guys while I am sitting next to her lol. Theres a reason she calls me a faggot and treats me like a punk bitch.

She has literally given me a shopping list of things she wants: clothes, lingerie, makeup. And when I go buy it she just pats me on the head and says "you're such a good little boy, aren't you?" Thats all the reward I get but I still do it.

Last edited:
Back