Come clean with your other Kinks!

I think interracial sex and rough sex goes hand in hand. Especially when it comes to Black male on white female sex. But for others it’s a kink
"Interracial sex and rough sex [go] hand in hand, especially when it comes to black male on white female sex."
If you believe the above-referenced statement, you are either mistaken or you have fallen for the trappings of stereotyping.
No. Black men DO NOT always fuck rough. There are hundreds and perhaps thousands of photos and videos on b2w that show black men performing romantic, sensuous sex with white women.
Sex is like taste; it's different for every man and woman. There is no one formula for sexual satisfaction. Some women like it rough; others like it soft and romantic. Still others like the extremes. The good news is that black men can and do provide full menu for sexual satisfaction so you can choose the right one for you.
If you are on the receiving end of rough sex as you claim, and you didn't ask for it, why do you allow it? If your bull is not fucking you the way you want to be fucked, it's your duty to let him know so he can adjust the way he fucks you. You shouldn't have to suffer in silence.
If you don't believe me that your BBC lover can give you what you desire sexually, take a look at the vids below. Need more examples? Visit dfwknightdotcom. DFW Knight and his team specialize in romantic Interracial sex. Happy fucking!!!

Attachments

• xhamster.com_10339626_white_milf_and_black_lover_720p.gif
    xhamster.com_10339626_white_milf_and_black_lover_720p.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 24
  • o1ecqhpgn51lt78d1n9p1o4csd0b.mp4_1_480_1594325866.gif
    o1ecqhpgn51lt78d1n9p1o4csd0b.mp4_1_480_1594325866.gif
    14.4 MB · Views: 17
  • k asian Oct-08-2021 10-28-32.gif
    k asian Oct-08-2021 10-28-32.gif
    10 MB · Views: 17
  • tumblr_nln5sr0iM91tk4xluo1_500.gif
    tumblr_nln5sr0iM91tk4xluo1_500.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 18
  • 7194CA36-4BC9-48EE-84C3-291733748270.gif
    7194CA36-4BC9-48EE-84C3-291733748270.gif
    4.4 MB · Views: 18
  • tumblr_nmghfwuEMm1rh0602o1_500.gif
    tumblr_nmghfwuEMm1rh0602o1_500.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 26
We’re all here perverts cut from the same cloth, 2 sides of the same coin.

I love very dark skin, dominant, alpha, older partners. You guys are basically into the opposite. In a place like this, I consider this all vanilla! What makes YOU different, outside the norm for b2w?

Let’s hear it! Let your freak flag fly!
My panty fetish if I can't get to you..

Attachments

• photo_2023-01-08_08-05-50.png
    photo_2023-01-08_08-05-50.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 22
Great question. I am the same; I feel the lifestyle is an extreme kink as it is. To me and my husband it's totally vanilla and normal and just plain fun. I'd say G&G but that's rather tame. Gangbangs? That's so natural now too so, I really don't know. lmao

Hard to really go further because bdsm does not arouse me and bodily fluids aside from cum are disgusting -to me. I guess for me is giving guys a "girlfriend" experience and breaking men's barriers and pleasing the way my husband likes it is the kinkiest for me, but that's pretty vanilla too.

Edit:

Oh I know, being open with people about the lifestyle (if it comes up organically) and seeing the reactions is a turn on for both of us. That's pretty kinky for us.

Creating content and pleasing voyeurs is pretty kinky too.

idk that mine are extreme, but i really like being verbally degraded both before and during sex. i just generally like rough sex, like being restrained, choked, slapped, spanked, whipped with a belt, etc. being leashed is a kink of mine too, and i love service submission.
Yes

Great question. I am the same; I feel the lifestyle is an extreme kink as it is. To me and my husband it's totally vanilla and normal and just plain fun. I'd say G&G but that's rather tame. Gangbangs? That's so natural now too so, I really don't know. lmao

Hard to really go further because bdsm does not arouse me and bodily fluids aside from cum are disgusting -to me. I guess for me is giving guys a "girlfriend" experience and breaking men's barriers and pleasing the way my husband likes it is the kinkiest for me, but that's pretty vanilla too.

Edit:

Oh I know, being open with people about the lifestyle (if it comes up organically) and seeing the reactions is a turn on for both of us. That's pretty kinky for us.

Creating content and pleasing voyeurs is pretty kinky too.
Great post. We pretty much agree with everything you said here. It sounds like you and your husband have a very special and exciting relationship. Extremes are certainly subjective, but it sounds the like two of you have found exactly what turns you both on. Many are not so fortunate. Bravo, and thanks for the share.

Great post. We pretty much agree with everything you said here. It sounds like you and your husband have a very special and exciting relationship. Extremes are certainly subjective, but it sounds the like two of you have found exactly what turns you both on. Many are not so fortunate. Bravo, and thanks for the share.
I am glad there are relationships like ours in the lifestyle. Thank you for sharing! I think the issue for many is communication and shame. Once you communicate and see the lifestyle as "normal" (normal to you and your man, fuck all else) and remove your own stigma, the appeal becomes less fetishy and more about moving forward as a couple.

Also, being picky with who you choose to share adult fun with. It becomes more intimate.

We don't have it perfect by any means and it has taken us a while to get it "right" but we never stop assessing and communicating.

Last edited:
I’m actually surprised that this thread died when it did. Nice to see it’s coming back. I guess I have some obvious kinks and some not so obvious ones that will probably always stay between my husband and I. I am a little open to the kinks of others we play with. Just ask. Worst I will say is no. Just don’t treat me like a fetish. I never thought I would do our cuck play with others but that evolved. Even met guys that wanted to dominate my husband. I love pushing his boundaries. Maybe that’s a kink. lol

I’m actually surprised that this thread died when it did. Nice to see it’s coming back. I guess I have some obvious kinks and some not so obvious ones that will probably always stay between my husband and I. I am a little open to the kinks of others we play with. Just ask. Worst I will say is no. Just don’t treat me like a fetish. I never thought I would do our cuck play with others but that evolved. Even met guys that wanted to dominate my husband. I love pushing his boundaries. Maybe that’s a kink. lol
I like dominating both wife and her husband (but only if they are into it) else it looks disrespectful to both.
Other than that, I would say kinkier the better. Bondage, hairpull, CNC, face slapping, spitting, degrading/humiliation. The more submissive both partners are the more fun it is for me.

But again, it depends on the how the equation develops and how much they enjoy submitting to the kinks.

Last edited:
I like dominating both wife and her husband (but only if they are into it) else it looks disrespectful to both.
Other than that, I would say kinkier the better. Bondage, hairpull, CNC, face slapping, spitting, degrading/humiliation. The more submissive both partners are the fun it is for me.

But again, it depends on the how the equation develops and how much they enjoy submitting to the kinks.
Want a lot of this. Too bad you are not in the DMV.

I've been in this Lifestyle WAY before I discovered this website. Almost 7 years now. Most of what I'm into offends a lot of people. I been called thug, aggressive, PIG lol, etc...
It all depends on people experiences and what they like.
One of my first Owned Subs was a MILF and very professional neat woman who insisted on my slapping her around, tying her up, public blindfold humiliation in open windows, sensory deprivation, etc...
Half the stuff we did you can't openly talk about in this Me Too era.

Use your imagination. :devil:
As long as she consented...

I been in the LS for more than a decade , so I have experienced most kinks, cuckholding, threesomes, GBs etc. I like a mild form of domming, hair pulling and aggressive fucking. This is very popular among even vanilla women. I have a thing for panties and like to buy GFs lingerie. I've spent way too much at Victoria Secret and Fenty! I usually ask for a pair in exchange. I also like watching women pee on the toilet and get turned on by women's assholes.

Last edited:
I am glad there are relationships like ours in the lifestyle. Thank you for sharing! I think the issue for many is communication and shame. Once you communicate and see the lifestyle as "normal" (normal to you and your man, fuck all else) and remove your own stigma, the appeal becomes less fetishy and more about moving forward as a couple.

Also, being picky with who you choose to share adult fun with. It becomes more intimate.

We don't have it perfect by any means and it has taken us a while to get it "right" but we never stop assessing and communicating.
Okay, you are definitely somebody we want to follow on here. Lol.

Back