Come clean with your other Kinks!

Letting my wife see him all alone and not telling me....I told her I want her to keep secrets about their affair....and she has agreed

I know what he looks like he's a coworker of hers.....He's younger, very good looking well built, she tells me he reaches much deeper than I do and is really good in bed....he doesn't wear a condom and does cum inside her a lot of the times.

So when I see her walking around the house in little sexy panties and bra just knowing a younger well built black guy is bringing her to extasy all alone while her little tight body is under a guy like him taking his seed no less....is heart-pounding exciting for me.

She looks like she's never been happier...and so and I!

I’m chatting with my friend Asian wife from Orange County area who wants me to breed her.
One thing is for certain......Married Asian women love Black guys but they will make you work for it because they want to make sure you want them and not just a one and done.

It's our anniversary today and I've planned the night already. She has her dress all picked out and im gonna wipe some cum on her thong she dresses, then tell her about it as we are at dinner (we've done this before and she loves it). I'm gonna bring up her ex's, especially the Dominican guy) while she's tied up and getting her pussy vibed & licked. Gonna get her to spill who had the best cock and who fucked her the best. Then gonna push it and try to get any secrets out of her. I know she has a few. Took me a few yrs to get the BBC fantasy out of her.

Finding out about her past sex is a huge turn on for me. as well as cumming on her underwear. Luckily she's into it.

https://imgur.com/4ZXRoCe

I love being held down and choked while I am getting fucked hard. I also love the feeling of warm cream inside me. Both give me huge orgasms.

Besides that everything I’ve done has been to please me partners. I love to please so I’m down for whatever as long as it will give them the face anyone gets when they are experiencing extreme pleasure. Love that!
What would please you lady

I have alot of kinks i would love to have a girlfriend , and take her out at a club and meet new people while shes introducing me as her boyfriend, maybe in a hot new skirt or outfit i bought her, she starts flirting with guys she might like in front of me, and as the night progress she starts dancing with other men, in front of me as they get closer and more provocative, takes them home and she fucks whoever she wants right in front of me, and has me clean her up

I very much enjoy a BBC having his way with me but I also love to peg and dominate my hubby. That's when Mistress Rain is playing. Haha
I think that's hot. I would pound ur pussy and take all ur holes, and when I'm finish with you, cum all over yr face and maybe some In ur pussy, then I'll relax and watch u peg it hubby.:)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181116-060642_AppLock.jpg
    Screenshot_20181116-060642_AppLock.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20181116-060619_AppLock.jpg
    Screenshot_20181116-060619_AppLock.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 26
Back