Come clean with your other Kinks!

Speaking of kinks. I do love the taste, feel and texture of a man’s cum. Is that weird? I say that cause there’s really nothing tasty about cum. It’s salty, musky, warm, gooey, sometimes bitter, somtimes a mild sweetness. BUT it’s like a reward for hard work. It’s a sign of a man’s intense pleasure a token of gratitude, a gift of love or lust. No matter where it ends up, I like to taste it, even if i do it on the sly. It makes me smile, it connects me to him.
How extreme arenyou

San Marcos is a small college city just south of Austin (larger city and capital of Texas). Just imagine two sexy black men commiserating over elements of the Lifestyle while knocking back a few beers. Sharing stories of conquests, taking notes on certain members, who we would like to see under our tree for Christmas lol lol

Imagine You being the lucky lady caught between that BBC meat Sandwich.

The sweet cream in our Oreo cookie :devil::threesome:

Monica is definitely among my top Christmas wishes. Top tier in looks and personality. You already know my type. Them petite/athletic slimmies just do something to me. Ha! She'd be that one present you're allowed to open up on Christmas Eve. :cool:

You are evil. I'm alone at home and you made me watch dirty things looking for a relief.

tumblr_ow393erkLY1u96awpo1_540.gif
It's always more fun playing evil. :threesome:

Monica is definitely among my top Christmas wishes. Top tier in looks and personality. You already know my type. Them petite/athletic slimmies just do something to me. Ha! She'd be that one present you're allowed to open up on Christmas Eve. :cool:

I'm glad you value my personality... regarding the sexual side, have I ever said I'm bisexual? I wouldn't care to be under the Christmas tree with Samantha.

I'm glad you value my personality... regarding the sexual side, have I ever said I'm bisexual? I wouldn't care to be under the Christmas tree with Samantha.

Well i guess I'd be asking for permission to open two presents that night so I could see how well you two play together. Who would be the dominant one and who would be the submissive one? :happy: On the 1st day of Christmas I got got Monica V and Samantha P. ;).....well that's how my song goes at least.

One of my main fetishes/kinks is dressing women up from start to finish, which includes makeup. My previous cuckoldress was a stripper and I really got off on doing her makeup and getting her dressed for work. She knew I enjoyed it, and even though I am highly skilled at doing that she never pushed the cuckold angle because for her it was just getting ready for a job more than a time to tease me about how hot she would look for other men. One of the most enjoyable things we did was all day long photo shoot's in my studio, I could doll her up in the most insane outfits and would take hundreds of pictures.

Another fetish would be going down the Femdom path, like being restrained, or pegged, nothing to wild, but women are to dumb to figure out that just because a man is into that he isn't weak or some bitch boy pushover. It's really unfortunate hows solipsistic women are, and how little they know about what men desire in every aspect of relationships.

#metoo

Oh gosh...I shouldn’t joke.

Tasteless? I’ll delete.
"PoundMeToo"?

Nah. I think it was appropriate. Site/thread context is everything.

Ok. This ******* is fucked up:

A big one for me, no pun intended, goes along with the IR cuck theme, but to a very extreme level, like a break-in or a mugging with some genuine thugs. Not Bill, the cosplaying programmer down the street in a ski mask. Nope. Pen-palling some real, fresh-out-of-jail, prison-built, 6' 3"+ hard-felon motherfucker(s) who's had no pussy in 7 years, getting a motel room right by the pen on their night of release and texting their boy to swing by with his crew, letting them know that some weak-ass white boy had a nice watch on, $200 in his pocket and a pretty white bitch they could trick out all weekend. Cause as much as her boyfriend whined and stammered about it, he wouldn't be calling the cops. They'd have the written correspondence and that would be one humiliating police report.

Though we as a couple would discuss it beforehand, to get consent, only one of us two would go through all the correspondence and set-up, so the other wouldn't know when or even if it was coming. Only rules are that either of us could set it up in secret, that it might be a month, might be a year or might never happen, and that we'd never, ever discuss it, pretending like we never had the conversation in the first place. So for all the other knew, this would just be another weekend getaway, until I'm cold-cocked at the door holding our ice-bucket and some big, imposing thugs push me inside to ransack the place for jewels. Then it's a simple choice. Either they rough me up a lot worse and take what they want, or, assuming their new bitch still cares for me as much as I do her, they get some good white pussy all weekend, go easy on me physically and just take my valuables. We'd both just get slapped occasionally to keep us in line. Their new bitch can keep her cell phone and they'll hold onto her clothes, cash and valuables until she needs them, once she put in the work.

For all I'd know, they'd lock me in the closet or bathroom the whole weekend, kick me the fuck out or leave me tied up in there while they went out and literally tricked their fine new bitch for cash money. But it IS a free hotel room and hopefully we've agreed beforehand that their new bitch could convince them that I'm needed to fetch water and towels to wipe off the sweat, tidy up and keep everyone from overheating, and maybe record all of the action on "their" new phone + keep an eye out for the crown vics. Though I'd be frantically masturbating every free second I had, as their little white whore, trembling in a hot rut, soaked the sheets over and over, ******* on that big, black prison dick, in a complete and hypnotizing loss of control.

It could be a real bonding weekend. At the end of the weekend, I'd get to take her back home with me, if she wanted, but I'd have to wire another $200 via Western Union to buy her back, since my atm got flagged. They'd slip her a $20 for dinner, so at least we earned some of it back. If we live close - it's best we don't - they expect me to drop her back off in their hood the next week, wearing exactly what they say.

Due to safety, things might not be quite so batshit crazy, though we'd still play it up as if. But there's something really hot and primal about that unpredictable, inherent danger.

I've got a few others that are pretty out there, too. But this one is enough to share for now.

Last edited:
"PoundMeToo"?

Nah. I think it was appropriate. Site/thread context is everything.

Ok. This ******* is fucked up:

A big one for me, no pun intended, goes along with the IR cuck theme, but to a very extreme level, like a break-in or a mugging with some genuine thugs. Not Bill, the cosplaying programmer down the street in a ski mask. Nope. Pen-palling some real, fresh-out-of-jail, prison-built, 6' 3"+ hard-felon motherfucker(s) who's had no pussy in 7 years, getting a motel room right by the pen on their night of release and texting their boy to swing by with his crew, letting them know that some weak-ass white boy had a nice watch on, $200 in his pocket and a pretty white bitch they could trick out all weekend. Cause as much as her boyfriend whined and stammered about it, he wouldn't be calling the cops. They'd have the written correspondence and that would be one humiliating police report.

Though we as a couple would discuss it beforehand, to get consent, only one of us two would go through all the correspondence and set-up, so the other wouldn't know when or even if it was coming. Only rules are that either of us could set it up in secret, that it might be a month, might be a year or might never happen, and that we'd never, ever discuss it, pretending like we never had the conversation in the first place. So for all the other knew, this would just be another weekend getaway, until I'm cold-cocked at the door holding our ice-bucket and some big, imposing thugs push me inside to ransack the place for jewels. Then it's a simple choice. Either they rough me up a lot worse and take what they want, or, assuming their new bitch still cares for me as much as I do her, they get some good white pussy all weekend, go easy on me physically and just take my valuables. We'd both just get slapped occasionally to keep us in line. Their new bitch can keep her cell phone and they'll hold onto her clothes, cash and valuables until she needs them, once she put in the work.

For all I'd know, they'd lock me in the closet or bathroom the whole weekend, kick me the fuck out or leave me tied up in there while they went out and literally tricked their fine new bitch for cash money. But it IS a free hotel room and hopefully we've agreed beforehand that their new bitch could convince them that I'm needed to fetch water and towels to wipe off the sweat, tidy up and keep everyone from overheating, and maybe record all of the action on "their" new phone + keep an eye out for the crown vics. Though I'd be frantically masturbating every free second I had, as their little white whore, trembling in a hot rut, soaked the sheets over and over, ******* on that big, black prison dick, in a complete and hypnotizing loss of control.

It could be a real bonding weekend. At the end of the weekend, I'd get to take her back home with me, if she wanted, but I'd have to wire another $200 via Western Union to buy her back, since my atm got flagged. They'd slip her a $20 for dinner, so at least we earned some of it back. If we live close - it's best we don't - they expect me to drop her back off in their hood the next week, wearing exactly what they say.

Due to safety, things might not be quite so batshit crazy, though we'd still play it up as if. But there's something really hot and primal about that unpredictable, inherent danger.

I've got a few others that are pretty out there, too. But this one is enough to share for now.

Really interesting!

One of my main fetishes/kinks is dressing women up from start to finish, which includes makeup. My previous cuckoldress was a stripper and I really got off on doing her makeup and getting her dressed for work. She knew I enjoyed it, and even though I am highly skilled at doing that she never pushed the cuckold angle because for her it was just getting ready for a job more than a time to tease me about how hot she would look for other men. One of the most enjoyable things we did was all day long photo shoot's in my studio, I could doll her up in the most insane outfits and would take hundreds of pictures.

Another fetish would be going down the Femdom path, like being restrained, or pegged, nothing to wild, but women are to dumb to figure out that just because a man is into that he isn't weak or some bitch boy pushover. It's really unfortunate hows solipsistic women are, and how little they know about what men desire in every aspect of relationships.
We’re suckers for being pampered that’s for sure :)

Back